• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Darth Smeg

Darth Smeg

Lord Nitpicker

• Members
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:14 PM

When I view the forum without logging in, I can see who has made the last post in threads and sub-forums. Once I log in, I can no longer see this info, nor can I see where I can adjust these options. 

Can anyone help? Where do I change these options?

Tarald - The Dark Lord of Smeg

My House Rules for using Only War (and more) for Dark Heresy games

#2 sigmazero13

sigmazero13

Rules Geek

• Members
  • 1,885 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

I am looking for the same thing.  Even after all these years, I have been less than impressed with Edge's technical ability to make an intuitive user interface.  The pre-Edge forums were kind of clunky, sure, but they were at least easy to use.  These forums are just a pain.

#3 Torg Smith

Torg Smith

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

I would like to see the date and time of the last post in a thread on the sub forum list when logged in.

You can see it when you do the View New Content link, but I like to just see one sub forum at a time.

http://community.fan...arch_app=forums

#4 Bren Mastigar

Bren Mastigar

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:31 AM

Has there been any movement on this? I hate the idea of logging in and logging back out just to track simple things like "last person to post".

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS