• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Darth Smeg

Darth Smeg

Lord Nitpicker

• Members
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:14 PM

When I view the forum without logging in, I can see who has made the last post in threads and sub-forums. Once I log in, I can no longer see this info, nor can I see where I can adjust these options. 

Can anyone help? Where do I change these options?

Tarald - The Dark Lord of Smeg

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on

My House Rules for using Only War (and more) for Dark Heresy games

#2 sigmazero13

sigmazero13

Rules Geek

• Members
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

I am looking for the same thing.  Even after all these years, I have been less than impressed with Edge's technical ability to make an intuitive user interface.  The pre-Edge forums were kind of clunky, sure, but they were at least easy to use.  These forums are just a pain.

#3 Torg Smith

Torg Smith

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

I would like to see the date and time of the last post in a thread on the sub forum list when logged in.

You can see it when you do the View New Content link, but I like to just see one sub forum at a time.

http://community.fan...arch_app=forums

#4 Bren Mastigar

Bren Mastigar

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:31 AM

Has there been any movement on this? I hate the idea of logging in and logging back out just to track simple things like "last person to post".

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS