Calixis Sector Gazetteer?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Plushy

Plushy

• Members
  • 810 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:46 PM

I know this - along with a Puritan's Handbook - was one of the most wanted supplements from Dark Heresy fans. With the advent of the Second Edition (and its switch to the Askellon Sector), I doubt we'll ever see such a tome. It's a shame; I find the Calixis Sector to be the richest of the 40kRPG settings, but info on the planets comes in tiny snatches of information across a dozen books.

Lexicanum has little info, with most relevent pages having a one-sentence description. The old Guide to the Calixis Sector has almost no info. Are there any fan-made compilations of info? I'd love to have it all in one place.

My apologies to anyone I offend; FFG staff, playtesters, and forum users alike. 

Please check out my Dark Heresy to Only War conversion! You can find it on the main Only War forum. I'm always looking for more people to playtest it!

#2 Adeptus-B

Adeptus-B

Part-Time Super Villian

• Members
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

I started working on an ENCYCLOPEDIA CALIXIA a while back. Ii's still a work in progress- not sure when I'll find the time to finish it, but I haven't given up on it...

#3 Saldre

Saldre

• Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:10 AM

A lot of these, in the periphery, are now addressed in Only War in quite a bit of detail! 

Edited by Saldre, 01 August 2013 - 07:25 PM.

#4 Adeptus-B

Adeptus-B

Part-Time Super Villian

• Members
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

A lot of these, in the periphery, are not addressed in Only War in quite a bit of detail! 

Yeah, I plan on adding the cross-game references, as soon as I'm finished compiling all of the DH references.

#5 Saldre

Saldre

• Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

I meant to say NOW addressed- but I think you got that :P 

This thing is awesome by the way. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS