Looking to sell HUGE lot of Dust Tactics/Warfare

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Eldil

Eldil

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:16 PM

Hey all, I'm looking to sell my Dust Tactics/Dust Warfare collection. It's a great game, but I've only managed to get it to the table and handful of times; my playgroup doesn't like war games. All pieces are unpainted pieces in mint condition, except the allied light and medium walkers, which I have modified with magnets (see below). My collection is as follows.

*Original Core Set (MSRP $99.99)

*Revised Core Set (MSRP $79.95)

*Allies Hero Pack Expansion (MSRP $19.95)

*Axis Gorillas (MSRP $14.95)

*Axis Hero Pack Expansion (MSRP $19.95)

*Axis Zombies (MSRP $14.95)

*Battle Grenadiers (MSRP $14.95)

*Card Upgrade Pack (MSRP $14.95)

*Corps Officers Expansion (MSRP $19.95)

*Grim Reapers (MSRP $14.95)

*Heavy Assault Walker (MSRP $39.95)

*Heavy Kommandotripp Expansion (MSRP $19.95)

*Heavy Panzer Walker (MSRP $39.95)

*Heavy Recon Grenadiers (MSRP $19.95)

*Kommandotrupp (MSRP $14.95)

*Light Assault Walker (MSRP $24.95)

*Light Panzer Walker (MSRP $24.95)

*Medium Assault Walker (MSRP $24.95)

*Medium Panzer Walker (MSRP $24.95)

*Operation Cerberus (MSRP $44.95)

*Operation Cyclone (MSRP $39.95)

*Operation SeeLowe (MSRP $39.95)

*Red Devils (MSRP $19.95)

*Special Ops Grenadiers (MSRP $14.95)

*Special Ops Rangers (MSRP $14.95)

*Tank Busters (MSRP $14.95)

*Terrain Tile Set (MSRP $29.95)

*The Boss (MSRP $14.95)

*The Gunners (MSRP $14.95)

*Dust Warfare: Core Rulebook (MSRP $39.95)

Total MSRP: $839

I'm looking to sell this for $400, plus shipping and handling, but I'm willing to discuss other offers. You can PM me. I'll also be at Gencon this year, in case you want to make an in-person hand off and save on shipping.

Magnet modification: I've made the following modifications to the allied walkers:

* Allied Light Walkers: magnetized all light walker weapons and gun ports, to allow their weapons to be interchangeable

* 2 Allied Medium Walkers: magnetized the fuel canisters attached to the rear of the walker, so the fuel canister can be attached/removed according to the build

* All Allied medium Walkers: set a ring of magnets along the inside of the turret to hold the turret in place, but still allowing it to rotate freely.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS