Looking for Texas Players

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 brhodges

brhodges

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

IF any of you are near Duncanville, DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Lancaster, or Red Oak. Duncanville Bookstore is starting opening gaming and I am looking to gather some people there for various LCG's and X-wing or any other gaming i can get started.

The address is 101 W. Camp Wisdom Suite J Duncanville TX 75116

and here is a link to the face book page. https://www.facebook...194134803951750

I'm the store manger for Duncanville Bookstore and I am the one that started "DFW Dagobah Denizens" with some help from the others. so send your friends our way.

#22 backwithblack

backwithblack

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

I'm new to the game and interested in joining any Houston area games. I've requested to join the Houston Facebook group but if anyone has any further information, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • FliptheForce likes this

#23 alpha5099

alpha5099

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

I'm looking for players in Austin. I wasn't able to play much last semester, but I should have more free-time this one. The group I'd played with a couple times at Mothership sounds like it's pretty much dead. I think Dragon's Lair might be another possibility, though I don't know what SW participation will be like.

If there's an active group of players kicking around somewhere in the Austin area, I'd love to know.

Edited by alpha5099, 13 January 2014 - 02:57 AM.

#24 backwithblack

backwithblack

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:00 PM

I haven't been back to Austin much since I graduated but if I'm ever in the area, I'll send you a PM and maybe we can get a game together.

#25 FliptheForce

FliptheForce

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:06 AM

I'm new to the game and interested in joining any Houston area games. I've requested to join the Houston Facebook group but if anyone has any further information, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

What part of Houston are you in?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS