Any Players Indianapolis?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 wackydave

wackydave

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:13 PM

Howdy all, My name is dave and me and my girlfriend Megan are looking for players of the star wars living card game. this is her favorite game of the three star wars game we have and we do not have anyone around us that we know who can or will play this game with us. we live on the west side of Indy and frequent Games 2 die 4 but we would be willing to travel in indy. or the suburbs. or we can host a game night if needed. please contact me here if interested. thanks 

• wishasc likes this

#2 wishasc

wishasc

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

Hi Dave,

I live on the west side of Indy as well (Danville) and it would be great to get in contact.  I have a friend that also plays, but is on the southeast side of town.

I sent you a PM with contact info.

:)

#3 wishasc

wishasc

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:09 PM

Hi Dave,

I live on the west side of Indy as well (Danville) and it would be great to get in contact.  I have a friend that also plays, but is on the southeast side of town.

I sent you a PM with contact info.

:)

I get an error message that you cannot use the messaging system.  I don't know what's up with that, but feel free to send me a PM and we can get in touch.

• wackydave likes this

#4 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

Used to be from the area, but just moved away last month.  I'll be back in town GenCon week though.

#5 wishasc

wishasc

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:41 AM

Howdy all, My name is dave and me and my girlfriend Megan are looking for players of the star wars living card game. this is her favorite game of the three star wars game we have and we do not have anyone around us that we know who can or will play this game with us. we live on the west side of Indy and frequent Games 2 die 4 but we would be willing to travel in indy. or the suburbs. or we can host a game night if needed. please contact me here if interested. thanks 

Hey Dave, there doesn't appear to be a way to contact you through this forum.  I created a throwaway email account...I'll make sure to check it a few times.  Send me a message and let's get a little group playing Star Wars!

indy.scott.47@gmail.com

#6 wackydave

wackydave

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

ok wishasc, got your email address but I will be in Friday july26th in the afternoon if you wanna play I will be at games to die for I did get my edge of darkness expansion pack  yesterday. I am sorry I haven't been on for a few days been really busy. but you can e-mail me at fears.david@gmail.com or text me at 317-800-3943.

#7 wackydave

wackydave

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

is that Dr dbmeboy now?

#8 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

is that Dr dbmeboy now?

Indeed, it is. :-)

#9 SmokeyJ

SmokeyJ

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:55 AM

There are quite a few players in Lafayette. Might not be feasible to come up here frequently, but if you can make the trek once a month, there is LCG every other Monday at the Game Preserve in Lafayette.  Also, if you ever happen to be in the area on a weekend, post on the Game Preserve - Lafayette facebook page; you can usually find people. There is also a greater Lafayette SW:LCG and X-Wing miniatures facebook group called Aargau.

I know we had some people at regionals from Crawfordsville and Indy, but I don't know what boards and groups they frequent.

#10 JMCB

JMCB

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:25 PM

If you guys are interested, there is a tournament on Aug 10th at 5PM, about 2 1/2 hours north in Portage IN. We have quite a few players, and its the weekend before GenCon if anyone wants some practice. 

Top Tier Gaming, a community dedicated to Star Wars: The Card Game - http://toptiergaming.com
Follow us on Twitter - @toptiergaming
Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/toptiergaming
Streaming games on Twitch - twitch.tv/TeamTopTierGaming

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS