Kansas Players, where are you?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Moses2813

Moses2813

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:44 PM

I may be moving to Manhattan, KS, Anyone out there play SWLCG?

• rpgdirector likes this

#2 rpgdirector

rpgdirector

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:44 AM

I live in Emporia, it's about 1 hour 10 minutes from Manhattan.  There are a three of us in Emporia who currently play.  We don't have a regularly meet up time yet, but we're looking into it.

#3 Moses2813

Moses2813

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:12 PM

Hey, we have a small game store in Manhattan. Good tables. Game Hounds. That said. Is there a place we could figure out to play? I'm at Gencon this weekend.

#4 rpgdirector

rpgdirector

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:13 AM

We've got a store that just opened in the Emporia State University student union.  I put up an advertisement there to see if I could find any other local players.  I've never been to Game Hounds.  Where is it located at?  We'll talk again when you get back from Gen Con.  Have fun!  :)

#5 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:53 PM

I drove through KS earlier this week and was hoping to get the new Force Pack. Any stores along 70?

Welcome to the machine!

#6 Moses2813

Moses2813

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

We've got a store that just opened in the Emporia State University student union.  I put up an advertisement there to see if I could find any other local players.  I've never been to Game Hounds.  Where is it located at?  We'll talk again when you get back from Gen Con.  Have fun!  :)

I was able to pick up the season 2 league kit from another guy at Gencon.  I thought if you guys would be willing to pop up here, we could run a friendly tourney and give out the playmat and promo cards.  I am currently the only one in the area playing.  The guys at Game Hounds are pretty friendly.  The store is located at Fort Riley Blvd and 17th stree in a strip mall.  Its easy to find.

Fire me an email at Jfraser756@hotmail.com and we can discuss.

Edited by Moses2813, 22 August 2013 - 09:09 PM.

• rpgdirector likes this

#7 Moses2813

Moses2813

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

Looking forward to meeting up with you guys.  No one up here plays although were are going to try to do a Monday night demo event.  However, the best time for a small tourney is on the weekend.  Let me know.

#8 rpgdirector

rpgdirector

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

Sorry it took so long to reply.  I'll talk to my guys about a weekend tourney.  We're going to start a regular playgroup on Thursday nights beginning in October.  Hoping that weekly playgroups at the game store will attract more players.  :)

#9 Moses2813

Moses2813

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:30 AM

It looks like I will be able to pick up the season 3 league kits as well. Looking forward to meeting you guys to finally have some players to play against.
  • rpgdirector likes this

#10 rpgdirector

rpgdirector

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:38 AM

Meeting to play every month at The Gatekeeper in Topeka, KS.  Next event is tonight from 6:000 - 8:00.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS