characters reset

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 knightemplar

knightemplar

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:46 PM

I keep getting the icon that my characters have been reset, but I don't see any real difference. Anybody know what this does?

#2 Saint7

Saint7

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:59 AM

Sorry, I would need a bit more detail. When does this happen? After a Mythos Effect?

~*~
Le monde tourne sur mes roues, je pédale sous les chaudrons
Je file sous les constellations sans faire trop attention
Et si ça se trouve, je ne rêve à rien...

#3 knightemplar

knightemplar

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

It happens on the midnight effect. I have only noticed it after the Alaska expansion. An icon comes up, it looks like two green arrows within a circle, it says character reset.

I have looked at the character's health and sanity, as well as their inventory. I don't notice any difference. It seems to come up a bit.

#4 klaymen_sk

klaymen_sk

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

Maybe it moved them from the adventures (if they were in any) to the camp so that if you failed an adventure with an entry cost, you have to pay it again.
I'm just guessing because I don't remember any sich mythos effect.

"To each of us falls a task. And all the Emperor requires of us Guardsmen is that we stand in line, and we die fighting. It is what we do best: we die standing."

-General Sturnn, Cadian 412th regiment

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS