Players in Middle Tennessee area

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 scooterbombs

scooterbombs

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:19 AM

I live in Antioch/Hermitage area and looking for some games.

#2 Thom Servo

Thom Servo

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:05 PM

I also live in Nashville.

X-Wing Minis:

Spoiler

Star Wars LCG:

Spoiler

#3 omegalazarus

omegalazarus

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:38 PM

Alright guys, maybe we can set something up. My friend and i are mid thirties and generally try to stay in that general age range late 20 TO 40S. however, that is just a general guideline for maturity and personality.

#4 Game Cave Travis

Game Cave Travis

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:43 PM

We play at the game cave in Hermitage. It's every Sunday, from about 5 till 10pm.

#5 davespears

davespears

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:47 PM

We have a growing group at The Game Cave! We have five dedicated 4x4 tables perfect for X-Wing and other miniatures gaming. You can check out some of the X-Wing highlights on our Facebook page and join this group that is dedicated to the game at our store.

We play every Sunday and our store has been selected to host the upcoming Assault on Imdaar Alpha Wave IV Preview Event 

#6 omegalazarus

omegalazarus

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:42 PM

That sounds great! On the tournament note, if you haven't pre registered for Nashcon, don't miss out. It is coming up on memorial day weekend and there is an x wing tournament on Friday night. Aside from that, there are several other tabletop tournaments and open gaming all weekend! Plus, John Hill, creator of "Across a deadly field" ACW rules is the guest of honor and will be introducing this new rule set (soon to be published by Osprey) to the public, and hosting games, at Nashcon! You can't fit more fun into a weekend than this.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS