Photo

Starting A Playgroup At Mage's Realm (Sacramento, CA)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Adsuki

Adsuki

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:11 AM

II'm at Mage's Realm located on 2920 Arden Way, Sacramento CA every Friday nights and know how to play this game. If you want me to teach you, let me know. I'm trying to get a group there because it's close to my house. Just ask for Anthony if you come through the week, he'll point you to a sign up sheet. Or look for me playing a came called Weiss Schwarz between 6-11 PM. I hope to see you there. =)

Edit: I do apologize, you can also email me as well at SnoopyThe5th@AOL.com and it is connected to my cell phone so I can try and get back to you sooner. =)

Edited by Adsuki, 22 August 2013 - 01:39 PM.

Adsuki; Just Trying To Make My Way Through The Universe

#2 Adsuki

Adsuki

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:22 PM

Still looking for players, or if you just want to set up a place and time to meet up and play a few rounds, let me know. I'll make it work. =)

#3 wishasc

wishasc

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

Do you know any groups that play during the week?  I may be traveling to Stockton later this month and it would be awesome to get a few games in with different faces.

#4 Adsuki

Adsuki

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

Great Escape Games has a group that plays through the week. I do apologize, I usually get alerts but I didn't get one. Anyway, hope this helps. =)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS