Just got Exodus... aaaand I have a question:

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rullys

Rullys

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

I'm not even goin to attempt to wrap my head around all the options Exodus provides -- at least not yet. My question is fairly straight forward: During setup with the Exodus expansion, must a basestar and 3 raiders be placed in front of Galactica and 2 civilian ships behind it the way the core game asks? Or does the Cylon fleet board completely ignore that?

#2 Mephisto666

Mephisto666

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:26 PM

Exodus page 5:

Before setting up the core game, use the following instructions
for incorporating the expansion.

So....  yes?  but there are other issues like the new ships (damaged) etc. 

• Rullys likes this

#3 Rullys

Rullys

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:58 PM

I'm just gonna go with yes.

A few more questions...

Personal Goal Loyalty Cards:

a.) Can they all be revealed if the situation is right, or must they all be activated as an "action"? I thought they could only be revealed as an "action", but that would make it impossible for some to trigger in this way. Example: "USE CAUTION: THE FLEET HAS MADE A 1-DISTANCE JUMP -- Action: Reveal this card if a 1-distance Destination Card has been resolved." Usually a Destination Card resolves after the fleet jumps -- long after the action phase. Does one wait til his turn after a 1-distance destination card is resolved to reveal during his action phase? That would make sense, but the way the card is written doesn't imply that.

b.) When a Personal Goal Loyalty Card is revealed, if distance is 6 or less, can that personal goal card be shuffled into the loyalty deck itself, potentially causing the player to draw it again?

#4 dwightsboardgame

dwightsboardgame

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

a.) As long as there is a 1-distance jump card played, you can reveal that personal goal. It doesn't have to be played immediately after the jump is resolved.

b.) The person goal loyalty card isn't discarded; it is just revealed. As a result, it cannot be shuffled into the deck or redrawn.

• Rullys likes this

#5 Rullys

Rullys

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:59 PM

Oh! I completely misread b.)

I thought the player would have to shuffle HIS OWN You Are Not A Cylon card into the loyalty deck and draw a new card.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS