X-wing flight stands -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MajorTom11

MajorTom11

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:04 PM

Any news on FFG putting out baggies of these like Wings of Glory did?

I would easily buy 100, I have 48 ships and a lot of board mods that would make 3/4 peg stands look great... FFG, TAKE MY MONEY! PLEASE!

#2 hudsonrunabypass

hudsonrunabypass

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:51 PM

I second this. I've had two pegs split where they connect to each other so far and it's a total pain not being able to easily replace them. Thankfully FFG customer service were kind enough to replace them for me, but would certainly be easier to just have a bag of them knocking about.

I know there are a couple of companies based in the US that do their own versions of the pegs, but I've heard some dodge reviews on them and also the shipping cost is far too high for such a cheap product.

#3 manxjedi

manxjedi

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:33 AM

Same here, had one split on me and although FFG were great and replaced it free of charge and vey quickly, i'd happily buy a bag of them to have spares around

History is written by the victor

#4 Iyama

Iyama

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:36 AM

myself and a friend would love to be able to buy a load of spare bases and flight pegs, please please produces some packs of them to buy, maybe different colours for different fleets/squadrons

shut-up-and-take-my-money_zpsf8b8d330.jp

• Shocker and gotham7234 like this

#5 gotham7234

gotham7234

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:07 PM

That's a great idea lyama! Bases with a colored tint would be awesome for squadrons!! I'd buy some for sure!!

• Shocker likes this

#6 Ineti

Ineti

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:15 PM

I'm surprised a third party company hasn't created acrylic bases and stands in various colors. If there can be all sorts of game tokens, why not stands? I guess it's cost related.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS