Movie sword fights with added lightsabers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ErikB

ErikB

• Members
  • 930 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:36 AM

Mostly, this is a 'hey look, you can embed videos by enclosing the youtube link in [ media ] tags'  post, but really the Monty Python Black Knight fight is too good!

And the Big Men in Armour with Big Lighsabers look seen in the Hound vs. The Mountain is a good look. They are Jedi KNIGHTS after all.

• Banelight likes this
If you want a picture of the Empire, imagine a jackboot stamping on a beings face - forever.

#2 Blind Pumpkin

Blind Pumpkin

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:40 AM

Oh man, that is awesome. Someone should do one of the Achilles x Hector fight in Troy.

#3 Banelight

Banelight

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:16 AM

So. Much. Win.

Camaraderie, adventure and steel on steel. The stuff of legends! Right Boo?

#4 mouthymerc

mouthymerc

Not the member you are looking for!

• Members
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:30 AM

The Holy Grail fight is still better than the fight between Obi-Wan and Anakin. Less whining.

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell

#5 MILLANDSON

MILLANDSON

Playtester

• Members
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:11 AM

The Holy Grail fight is still better than the fight between Obi-Wan and Anakin. Less whining.

I loved the Darth Vader filter put on the Black Knight too.

Fair does, whoever made these is awesome!

~Yea, Tho I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil~

Posts/views/opinions are in no way representative of FFG, and are entirely my own.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS