Shotgun Ammo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rimmer1

Rimmer1

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:36 AM

Does anybody have the location (eg page number and book) of all the special ammo types, specifically looking for Shotgun ammo.

Lord Inquisitor - Sometimes a Bolter is not the only, nor best answer my Acolyte.

Acolyte - Yes my Lord, that is why I requisitioned a Melta Gun, Plasma Pistol and Vortex Grenades

Lord Inquisitor - Your not even listening are you?

Acolyte - How are you with Archeotech?

#2 Covered in Weasels

Covered in Weasels

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

Try checking out the Macharian Handbook (fan-made compilation of Dark Heresy equipment) -- it has a section dedicated entirely to special ammunition. Be sure to check with your GM about whether or not you can use the ammo contained in the Handbook, since some of the special ammo is VERY powerful (but rare and expensive).

http://community.fan...galaxy-of-guns/

Do not ask why you serve.  Only ask how.

Synonymous names include: Buried in Ferrets, Enveloped by Ermine.

Currently GMing a Dark Heresy 2.0 game and inflicting untold misery upon Martin Lockheed and company.

#3 Rimmer1

Rimmer1

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:37 PM

Perfect, thanks for the link.

Lord Inquisitor - Sometimes a Bolter is not the only, nor best answer my Acolyte.

Acolyte - Yes my Lord, that is why I requisitioned a Melta Gun, Plasma Pistol and Vortex Grenades

Lord Inquisitor - Your not even listening are you?

Acolyte - How are you with Archeotech?

#4 Covered in Weasels

Covered in Weasels

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:30 PM

No problem :D

Do not ask why you serve.  Only ask how.

Synonymous names include: Buried in Ferrets, Enveloped by Ermine.

Currently GMing a Dark Heresy 2.0 game and inflicting untold misery upon Martin Lockheed and company.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS