• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 slow

slow

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:32 AM

Hello everyone, 

I am new on this forum, and i come here with some questions about what seems to be "common sens".
here is my issue:

- As Viserion's taxt said, when you win a challenge with Viserion and only other dragons, yu can destroy a land. But in a multiplayer game, if you read the card, you just can attack a player A to destroy a land owned by the player B... So, is there any errata or is this really what the card means ?

- Shaggydog allows your direwolf to kneel to put -2 str on attacking character. Can you do it while a player A attack a playr B, and you are the player C ?

Thank you for reading!

#2 -Istaril

-Istaril

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:14 AM

Hello everyone, 

I am new on this forum, and i come here with some questions about what seems to be "common sens".
here is my issue:

- As Viserion's taxt said, when you win a challenge with Viserion and only other dragons, yu can destroy a land. But in a multiplayer game, if you read the card, you just can attack a player A to destroy a land owned by the player B... So, is there any errata or is this really what the card means ?

- Shaggydog allows your direwolf to kneel to put -2 str on attacking character. Can you do it while a player A attack a playr B, and you are the player C ?

Thank you for reading!

Yes to both; if it doesn't specify the attacking or defending player, you're free to choose any player/attacking character etc. It makes for very interesting melee strategies - there are a lot of effects like those you wouldn't otherwise think of. One fun one is Lethal Counterattack.

Edited by -Istaril, 06 July 2013 - 11:16 AM.

#3 J_Roel

J_Roel

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

Another is Field of Fire when your opponents are fighting each other ;) Melee is definitely a LOT of fun, enjoy it

Edited by J_Roel, 06 July 2013 - 12:59 PM.

"...and Balerion... his fire was as black as his scales, his wings so vast that whole towns were swallowed up in their shadow when he passed over head."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS