Free Art

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Farsox

Farsox

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:35 AM

I posted a character sheet on another thread of my rodian character.  While many of you might not be interested in the character sheet, you might be able to use the character image. Feel free:

Klupo.png

As I draw other things (characters, maps, etc), which probably won't be often, I will attach them to this thread.

Edited by Farsox, 06 July 2013 - 09:37 AM.

• Mark It Zero and Josep Maria like this

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

Specialization Trees

#2 Bayard91

Bayard91

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:42 AM

Just throwing this out there... But you should draw a Gadgeteer Bounty Hunter who has the face of Jango Fett.

My character may or may not be a clone who escaped the Empire when they destroyed Kamino.

If you do this, I will give you 1 Free Google Search. :P

• Farsox likes this

#3 aljovin

aljovin

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

Love it!

• Farsox likes this

#4 Farsox

Farsox

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

I had forgotten until now that I didn't take the time to draw his rifle strap (the white bit is a placeholder).  I'll fix that and replace it sometime soon.

Just throwing this out there... But you should draw a Gadgeteer Bounty Hunter who has the face of Jango Fett.

My character may or may not be a clone who escaped the Empire when they destroyed Kamino.

I enjoy the opportunity to take on a challenge, and commissions might be fun;  however, I am still an amateur and I work fairly slowly, so I can't make any garuantees.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

Specialization Trees

#5 Hishgraphics

Hishgraphics

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:23 AM

Nice! Love the - what would you call those - flexible sideburn spines?

• Farsox likes this

#6 Farsox

Farsox

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

What type of armor/equipment would he have?

Specialization Trees

#7 Mr. Flibble

Mr. Flibble

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

Nice art, although for some inexplicable reason this guy reminds me of a Rodian Shaggy....

"Mr. Flibble is very cross."

--Arnold J. Rimmer

#8 Farsox

Farsox

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:09 PM

Nice art, although for some inexplicable reason this guy reminds me of a Rodian Shaggy....

He is a little bit lanky, but I'm sure it mostly has to do with the pose of his arm... didn't shaggy walk like that?

Specialization Trees

#9 Josep Maria

Josep Maria

• Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

Nice drawing!

Wishing to see some more draws from people here :D

• Farsox likes this

Be brave and listen to your heart.

5,901 Profile Views.

Let us Vote! http://catalanassemb...al-catalan-way/

http://gigafoto.assemblea.cat/

#10 Josep Maria

Josep Maria

• Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

Anything new here? Common people, I'm sure that there are tons of artists here :D

Be brave and listen to your heart.

5,901 Profile Views.

Let us Vote! http://catalanassemb...al-catalan-way/

http://gigafoto.assemblea.cat/

#11 Bayard91

Bayard91

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

What type of armor/equipment would he have?

Currently my character has Laminate Armor with the Strength Enhancing System. The armor itself is white with grey accents. And then I imagined the Strength Enhancing System would be a black metal.

Edited by Bayard91, 23 October 2013 - 04:21 PM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS