Discarded relic

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 faithxslayer

faithxslayer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:59 AM

My friends and I played a game last night and this question came up.

I defeated the lord of darkness in the dungeon and I chose the cloak of feathers as reward.

In the inner region I discarded it and I was teleported on the CoC, and then died because of an  alternative ending  <_<  <_<

Then another character  defeated the lord of darkness and he wanted the cloak as well. Can he take it after my character discarded it? or is it considered as every other discarded card in the adventure pile?

Faith. Her name alone invokes awe. "Faith." A set of principles or beliefs upon which you're willing to devote your life. The Dark Slayer. A lethal combination of beauty, power, and death.

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,272 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:27 AM

" Treasure Cards are treated in all respects like Adventure Cards once they are in a character’s possession, except that if they must be discarded, they are removed from the game instead of being placed in the discard pile. Such cards do not return to the Treasure deck and they are not available to characters who later kill the Lord of Darkness." (p. 10)

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS