• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 daemonkin

daemonkin

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:55 AM

Hi guys,

Just got the main game and one of the things that attracted me to it was the expansion of the game with minis. Now that I try and purchase them I find they are out of print

Will these be making a return?

D.

#2 No1Sciguy

No1Sciguy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

They don't appear to be out of print. Rather they are only available through FFG directly or through a few specialty stores that initially ordered them although many didn't resotck. Miniature market still has wave one in stock and coolstuffinc has all four waves.

Regards,

Rich

#3 Dr.Faust

Dr.Faust

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

The only thing stopping me from getting these (beyond the price) is storage. Any ideas?

#4 No1Sciguy

No1Sciguy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:46 AM

The only thing stopping me from getting these (beyond the price) is storage. Any ideas?

Storage, organization and added time to the games are problems, but I'm trying out serval "solutions.", (none have been cheap. :) Still trying some things out. I'll post what I've come up with when I'm done.

#5 Dr.Faust

Dr.Faust

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:15 PM

Much obliged! I've got a nice suitcase and containers to keep all the standard stuff in--I've got all but Miskatonic Horror at this point, but I would like to get the miniatures and keep them stored safely too!

#6 Corpus

Corpus

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:40 AM

Kind of posting on an old topic rather than making a new one. Any idea why FFG isn't just selling these through Amazon? Someone suggested coolstuffinc but they are out of stock there, too. My birthday's coming up and I'm eyeing these as a birthday present. I would likely then find myself waking up at night, clutching my AH investigator minis and gurgling "my precious...."

The FFG site says it's out of stock here, too. So I'm just wondering where to get these. I should have grabbed them when I saw them for $250 or whatever on ebay a couple of years ago, obviously....

#7 Schwaig

Schwaig

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:12 PM

This is a german store, but they state that they have them on stock. Don't know if its true:

Shop

Shipping shouldn't make a great difference with that price.

#8 Jander78

Jander78

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:10 PM

I've been looking everywhere for the investigators set. Here's hoping they're reprinted some time soon!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS