Got my books!

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 aljovin

aljovin

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:00 PM

Got mine finally!  Only a week from the US through Canadian customs :)

Not to rub it in, but I've had it for a week, buying it local in Gatineau (Qc), and we've already played 4 sessions... But we can't play this weekend.... :(

I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

#62 Raistlinrox

Raistlinrox

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

Ordered mine from Miniature Market last week, and realized afterwards that the warehouse/store is right in St. Louis which is only 25 minutes away! I could have just drove there and picked up my order...

#63 mfluder

mfluder

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:50 PM

I got my core rule book today in the mail from amazon. There was a pretty big dent on the top left hand of the corner, tearing the binding and the paper on the cover. Returning it for a replacement (only did amazon because I had a gift card that paid for the whole thing). I'm pretty upset, hoping to do a demo Friday night.

I had the same problem. I ordered the core book from Barnes and noble and it arrived in 5 days. Huge dent, so bad it tore the front cover.. i called Barnes and noble the next day and they shipped me a new on that day!!! I'm a little nervous about ordering the GM kit now but if Barnes and noble keeps up the good customer service then I will recommend them over amazon.

#64 Shakespearian_Soldier

Shakespearian_Soldier

• Members
  • 947 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:59 AM

Mine got released from customs on Saturday, with a note saying that it will be delivered today. :) I'm hoping beyond hope that it WILL, in fact, be here soon.

"Beg for your life. No, doing so won't save you - but it will make your death more amusing to watch."
- Vago the Hutt; Star Wars: Edge of the Empire

#65 FuzzyLog1cZA

FuzzyLog1cZA

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:23 AM

Last tracking update, my books were in Chicago USPS sorting facility on Saturday. Presumably they have been loaded onto a plane and flown over the Atlantic to land in Johannesburg. I don't think the tracking stuff updates once it goes to another country.

Maybe I'm just being hopeful but it's been 1.5 weeks so I expect the delivery note to be in a post box before the end of the week.

#66 Raistlinrox

Raistlinrox

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:02 PM

So, I pre-ordered the module also, and apparently they weren't going to ship any of my order until that book released.  Wish they would have said that at the ordering stage somewhere.  I changed it to 2 shipments so I didn't have to wait, but I could have had the core book by now and been able to use it this weekend...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS