Got my books!

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 Shamrock

Shamrock

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:47 PM

Just letting yous know that I got my books today from my local game store.  If yours hasn't gotten them in yet, they will soon.

Be well,

Sham

#2 ProtoJ

ProtoJ

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:41 AM

I placed an order with Miniature Market.  Still no word on shipping confirmation.  Keep us posted with your impressions!

Genomancer

#3 akbrowncoat

akbrowncoat

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:21 PM

I placed an order with Miniature Market.  Still no word on shipping confirmation.  Keep us posted with your impressions!

I ordered from Minature Market as well.  Still no word on shipping confirmation...

"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority." -Benjamin Franklin

"Concentrated power is not rendered harmless by the good intentions of those who create it." -Milton Friedman

#4 Mark It Zero

Mark It Zero

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

I ordered from Minature Market as well.  Still no word on shipping confirmation...

Just sent them an email. Will let you know what they say. I will be upset if they didn't ship it, I ordered back when they still showed over 100 copies available.
"Over the line!"

#5 Venthrac

Venthrac

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

Sounds like most of the Cool Stuff pre-orders along the east coast should deliver today, for anyone who went that route.

#6 Keeop

Keeop

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:55 PM

Sounds like most of the Cool Stuff pre-orders along the east coast should deliver today, for anyone who went that route.

o/  Should be sitting on my doorstep when I get home!

#7 fjw70

fjw70

• Members
  • 559 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:01 PM

I too am waiting for my Miniature Market shipping conformation.

Edit: I see the EotE stuff is listed as New Arrivals now and not pre-orders anymore (and the core books is out of stock) so it seems they have the stuff now.

The adventure Beyond the Rim is now listed for pre-order.

Edited by fjw70, 05 July 2013 - 01:09 PM.

#8 djext1

djext1

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:44 PM

Got my stuff from coolstuffinc today! 

I have to say, the Core book is amazing...just amazing.  Very well done.   The GM kit?  Wow....Best quality GM screen I've ever seen.  It's not a flimsy cardstock, or even a heavy cardstock.  It's basically a 'hardcover' quality.  All worth every penny and then some.   I honestly didn't intend on going back over what I already know and rereading the book much, but after seeing it now, I actually intend to spend a few days going cover to cover on it.

The EotE Dork Night Online Gaming Group!

Broadcasting our live Google Hangout Games every couple of weeks. 

Visit our website for information about our group and our games.

#9 Mark It Zero

Mark It Zero

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:50 PM

I too am waiting for my Miniature Market shipping conformation.
Edit: I see the EotE stuff is listed as New Arrivals now and not pre-orders anymore (and the core books is out of stock) so it seems they have the stuff now.
The adventure Beyond the Rim is now listed for pre-order.

Yeah, I couldn't help but email them. I am always nervous when doing business with a new web store. All I have received so far is an automated response that it's being checked into.
"Over the line!"

#10 ajtheronin

ajtheronin

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:12 PM

Mine were shipped on Monday. I'm hopping to get them today (the postman still have 3 more hours to deliver them) or tomorrow.

• fjw70 likes this

#11 fjw70

fjw70

• Members
  • 559 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:31 PM

I just got my shipping notification from Miniature Market.

#12 troy70

troy70

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

Ordered mine from Miniature Market.

Still waiting from them by email.

#13 Donovan Morningfire

Donovan Morningfire

Looking for a saint? Look elsewhere.

• Members
  • 3,361 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:04 PM

Just picked up the corebook, GM screen, and dice pack from the FLGS.  The guy at the register apparently knew me well enough to point me directly to where they were before I could even say hello.  That or he had a lot of folks asking if they had the books in.

Dono's Gaming & Etc Blog - http://jedimorningfire.blogspot.com/

"You worry about those drink vouchers, I'll worry about that bar tab!"

#14 Gallandro

Gallandro

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:09 PM

Just picked up my copies at Game Depot in Tempe, AZ.  I had pre-ordered so I got my Core Book, GM Screen and a pack of dice for 10% off.  SWEET!

Yancy

#15 Beldar1215

Beldar1215

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

Mine are on the way. I'm really hoping that I get it tomorrow. I think it will probably early next week though.

Beldar

#16 Mark It Zero

Mark It Zero

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:33 PM

Miniature Market just sent my shipping notice! No tracking number but I have 2 day shipping so if I don't see em by Wednesday, I will check back. Woohoo!
"Over the line!"

#17 Kager

Kager

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:44 PM

Got my core rulebook, gm screen and a pack of dice today. Everything looks great!

#18 Farsox

Farsox

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:59 PM

Haven't received shipping confirmation from miniature market, yet.  They posted a notice on their main site that shipping may be delayed due to high volume.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

Specialization Trees

#19 troy70

troy70

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

Just got email from miniature market, books been shipped.

#20 Mark It Zero

Mark It Zero

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:23 PM

Yep. I even got a tracking email from UPS directly about an hour later, though maybe that's because I chose expedited.
"Over the line!"

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS