Hammer of the Emperor availability?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Memorare

Memorare

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:04 PM

Hammer of the Emperor seems nearly impossible to source. I can buy it from the FFG store, but as I live in New Zealand, paying $30ish for delivery just hurts - basically ill be paying twice the price +

Humbug

What to do!? Where else to source (at a non-insane price)

#2 Tygre

Tygre

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:36 PM

You could see about your local gaming store getting one in for you. if multiple people are interested the store can get in through trade.  If it is just you they probably cannot get it any cheaper.

Or get the PDF version.

#3 Memorare

Memorare

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:30 AM

We have no local store anymore. The book just seems out of stock at the usual online places.

#4 BossTroll

BossTroll

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:59 AM

Strange, I live in the Netherlands, ordered last friday from my FLGS, got delivered on tuesday. No hassle at all. I don't see how it could be so different in New Zealand, unless the distributor has run out.

- Paranoia is a comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter. - Gilbran Quail - Collected Essays -

#5 peterstepon

peterstepon

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

I would recommend to go PDF.  It is about 40% to 50% of the price of an actual book, fits nicely on an Ipad (if you have one), is friendly to the environment, does not take up any space on your bookshelf, and can be delivered to your computer in minutes. 

#6 Memorare

Memorare

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

Ta! Found the book in stock so brought it (sorry enviroment) and then got the pdf aswell (great idea!)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS