Looking for Dark Heresy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AngryKutu

AngryKutu

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:13 AM

Hi, I always liked the warhammer 40k universe from games and such and recently, I heard about Dark Heresy and what it is. So after reading most of the rules I would like to do the roleplay and searching for threads/people that play it has led me here.

So anybody knows where I can do the role play? Any info would make me glad:)!

#2 FieserMoep

FieserMoep

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:48 PM

Well, for that we would need more informations:

What country are you living in? What are the languages you speak fluently so you can roleplay with them? What city do you live in?

#3 AngryKutu

AngryKutu

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:31 AM

Well, for that we would need more informations:

What country are you living in? What are the languages you speak fluently so you can roleplay with them? What city do you live in?

Athens, Greece and I speak my language and english fluently enough for roleplaying.

#4 FieserMoep

FieserMoep

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:57 AM

Well, you live in Athens, should not be that hard to find a group in such a big city. Are there any hobby-centers around? Maybe some specialized shops? Mostly you can enter the RPG scene in these if you ask the owners for information. But if you prefer a gaming group on the internet there might be some in forums like the Fantasy Grounds one or other online communities. To find a gaming group on the net in these forums might be difficult.

#5 Adeptus-B

Adeptus-B

Part-Time Super Villian

• Members
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:05 AM

Also, you can try the Forum's 'Player Finder' post- which, since the revamp of the Forums, is no longer 'stickied' for some reason:

http://community.fan...-player-finder/

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS