★7/19 T A C O M A WA: AT THE GAME MATRIX 7pm ☆

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 doji

doji

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:55 AM

Since the meet and greet seemed to work the consensus was friday 7/19 was a good day for the next get together.

So 7pm at the game matrix in tacoma.
100 points
So bring a fun list, wacky list, good list, bad list, OR MAYBE AN IMPERIAL LIST(HINT HINT)
free but no prizes just another meet and greet. If we can start pulling in a regular showing the better chance of possible event kits in the future.

So unless you have a unbelievable excuse like your moving to a teeny tiny island that may or may not exist,you better be there?

So bring a buddy (kick them in the *** if they bail)

#2 lnmyer

lnmyer

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

That means you Tony "slacker.". You know I'll be there. Hey matt post those pics from our last event.
Oh and to all interested, reply here if you think you might come. See you all on the 19th.

#3 doji

doji

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:43 PM

Even if you cant come throw in your 2 cents for when we should have the next one.

Jason side bet if sounders loose you have to play imperials all night.

I work on the pictures.

#4 hanshotfirst

hanshotfirst

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:51 PM

Well this "slacker" will be there. Also I'll take the bet of if the sounders win by two or more, I'll play Imperial all night.

#5 lnmyer

lnmyer

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:34 PM

Well this "slacker" will be there. Also I'll take the bet of if the sounders win by two or more, I'll play Imperial all night.

Nice timing of the post (Sounders win by 2....). Joking aside, welcome to the group.

#6 cclaybern

cclaybern

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:24 PM

I am a newbie and to be honest, have a preference of playing Imperials at the moment.  So you will have at least one player not playing Rebels.  I hope to bring a friend with me then as well.  I think he preferes rebels though.

#7 lnmyer

lnmyer

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:51 PM

Welcome to the group, and to your friend too. The 19th can't come soon enough.

#8 doji

doji

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:49 AM

I think that brings us up to 6 confirmed 8 possible so far.

#9 doji

doji

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:51 AM

It will be nice to see another imperial player. I believe I have only faced a imperial fleet once.

#10 hanshotfirst

hanshotfirst

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

I can't wait till Friday so Doji and I will be playing tomorrow Sun 7-14 at the Game Martix, starting about 3pm. Come and get some, if you think can defeat us. You can email me if you want more info. famousjameus@gmail.com

Also I will go double or nothing on the sounders game. If they win by two or more points tonight I will play Imps for the two total sessions. Any takers?

#11 Earthworm

Earthworm

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:56 PM

I'm moving to a teeny tiny island...

Maybe see you in August or Sept...

Kyle

#12 doji

doji

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:44 AM

The gauntlet has been thrown down and your response to said challenge is to flee to a teeny tiny island. (That may or may not exist)

Good luck with the move and connecting with a group there. See u in a month or 2.

p.s. dont forget to write.

#13 lnmyer

lnmyer

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:36 AM

(Gratuitous post to get this back to the top)
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

#14 doji

doji

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:31 AM

Since we probably will be discussing when the next get together will be on friday, if you cant make it and want to have a say when the next event should be I would start posting now.

I dont know about any other shops but the game matrix is opwn till12 friday. Open all night saturday. And I think open till 10 or 12 on sunday. incase someone cant make fridays there's some options.

#15 lnmyer

lnmyer

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

Just a friendly reminder. ONLY ONE MORE DAY.

"ALMOST THERE," "STAY ON TARGET"

see everyone Friday.

#16 cclaybern

cclaybern

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:09 PM

Hey,

I can't make it tonight.  Family stuff has come up.  I hope you all have fun.  I will hopefully be at the next one :-)  See you all then.

#17 doji

doji

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

It appears family shot first.

Hope you can make the next one.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS