New forums are live! (as you know) :D

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 themensch

themensch

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:34 PM

"Just trying something. What do the 6 glyphs below look like on your end? (Looks as intended on my screen but not sure how it looks on different platforms):

⧫ ■   ⬣"

In mac chrome, 29.0.1547.3, they render great.  I think the dark background of the forums interferes with their visibility, as they are quite clear on this white message composition window.  Further, challenge and proficiency dice icons appear to be subscript and are slightly lower than the others.  

Kudos to the FFG tech team on the forum upgrade!  I know this was not an easy task.

Edited by themensch, 05 July 2013 - 05:34 PM.

#42 Cilionelle

Cilionelle

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

Thanks!
"There is no point to owning a copy of the rules if you aren't committed to actually reading them."

#43 KRKappel

KRKappel

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:19 PM

Digging the new forums. The old ones were so slow, it turned me off to posting at all. Anyway, I see some familiar handles from the WOTC, D20Radio, and SWRPGnetwork forums. I changed mine here, but I'm formerly NarCranor, one of the Co-founders over at FandomComics.com where we did a lot of Saga material. I'm going to start posting here now that the game is out and what have you. The new game is beauitful and elegant, and very much a spirtual successor to the old D6 game. I've been really getting into the guts of it, and enjoying it a lot thus far. Can't wait to catch up with you all!

Official Contributor: Edge of the Empire: Suns of Fortune, Far Horizons, Age of Rebellion: GM's Kit, Stay on Target, and Force & Destiny: Core Rulebook

Follow me @KRKappel, facebook, and my author site. Co-founder Fandom Comics

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS