Replacement cards?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 teramaze

teramaze

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:36 PM

I got Elder Sign and Unseen forces today and was going throught cards.  Saw that there was replacement cards for Mandy Thompson, Vincent Lee, and Carolyn Fren. When compareing them the ones that come in the base game I can find no differance in them.  Is there something I am missing on them?

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,257 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:51 PM

The change is for the first edition of base game, when they were worded "once per turn", instead they were FAQ'd and then reprinted in the Revised edition as "once per day." If you don't need them, I could take them off your hands animado .

• Vala_Melkor likes this

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 teramaze

teramaze

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:54 PM

Maybe i need to seee if my friend may need them after that may be extra.

#4 Turgul01

Turgul01

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:49 AM

Dam, send me your snail mail address.  I bought the revised, so I did not need to change out the three investigator cards.

• Vala_Melkor likes this

#5 Turgul01

Turgul01

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

Dam,

Check your email.

#6 TatteredKing

TatteredKing

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:53 PM

I also have an extra set of these I am willing to send out to someone.  PM me your snail and I will send them out this week.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS