Recent YouTube Review from a D&D Old-Timer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Eldenward

Eldenward

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:24 AM

Nothing flashy here. In fact, I'm not sure why he just didn't do a Podcast, other than the fact he has a HUGE 40k following (thus the Channel name Fritz40k).  Anyway, I thought it provided a really cool insight into the first impressions of a REAL outsider to WFRP.  Frustrated at the polar opposite opinions on 3rd Edition on the Internets, he decides to test out the game for himself (novel idea!!).  

Anyway, it sounds as though he might be doing some follow-up videos as well, so with no further delay…for your viewing pleasure…or rather, listening enjoyment, here's Fritz40k's very raw first impressions:

Enjoy!

#2 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,083 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:35 PM

He gets to the review at about 8 minutes for those of you who want to move things along.

Fun review regardless. ffg fix your forum reliability!

#3 Keeop

Keeop

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:08 AM

nice to see this. as a recent outsider who just purchased the whole suite I would have to agree that this was one of the hardest products ever to research pre-purchase. there are several reasons for this, to be honest, but one glaring fact is that veteran hobbyists and grognard Warhammer fans sure aren't the most inviting of demographics. in fact, I found many of them to be utterly spiteful and ultimately lacking practical hands-on knowledge about the edition. it's no wonder the hobby has some of the labels it has. all I know is that my table will enjoy this title for a long time to come, and I hope what I see about some new supplements comes to pass. cheers.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS