Character sheet

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SavagePanda

SavagePanda

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:31 AM

Common FFG, with the release of Edge of the Empire comming over the horizon, give us a PDF of the Character sheet.

PLEASE . . . Don't anger the Wookie.

#2 Lucien120

Lucien120

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:31 AM

http://www.fantasyfl...eidm=232&esem=4

It's already there since quite a while for now !

#3 SteelePhoenix

SteelePhoenix

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:49 AM

There is a pdf out there, but it would be really nice to have a iOS / android / PC type application that will print out a pretty character sheet as well.  For example, having the die pool readily available for each skill at a glass is great.  The current pdf really misses that.  I would certainly pay $5 or even a bit more for a basic phone app.  In the past I even purchased the more indepth applications for character creation for upwards of $30.

• Venthrac likes this

#4 Kallabecca

Kallabecca

• Members
  • 721 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:55 PM

http://www.daemonsto...character-sheet

#5 SavagePanda

SavagePanda

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:40 AM

Ok this one I really like but I wish it was 2 sided. there is a lot of information missing from this to make a complete character. GM chris made some like this that are two sided but they arn't even pdf's. I like the form fillable aspect as well.

PLEASE . . . Don't anger the Wookie.

#6 Aazlain

Aazlain

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:11 AM

Kallabecca said:

It's worth mentioning this character sheet was made for the beginner's game. It's not a perfect fit for the core rules. (All knowledge skills combined into one skill, simplified critical injuries, no specializtions, etc…)

Homemade character sheet (v4) (One side for social interaction and one side for physical conflict - Work in progress)
EotE Symbols Font (Unofficial) and Character map

#7 Bravo McWilley

Bravo McWilley

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:15 AM

Maybe this is not applicable for everyone, but the character sheet on FFG's page can be made form-fillable with acrobat, fairly easily. I have done it in the past but then scrapped it as I had no use for it once we moved to playing online.

#8 Kallabecca

Kallabecca

• Members
  • 721 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:40 AM

Bravo McWilley said:

Maybe this is not applicable for everyone, but the character sheet on FFG's page can be made form-fillable with acrobat, fairly easily. I have done it in the past but then scrapped it as I had no use for it once we moved to playing online.

Which is how I altered the sheet that is on my site. But not everyone has $200 to spend just for this ability.

#9 Arkitan

Arkitan

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:01 PM

I made this after looking at a few different character sheets, feel free to use it, you can also let me know if I've screwed up anywhere.

https://docs.google....Q1E&usp=sharing

-Arkitan

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS