• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Khamul The Easterling

Khamul The Easterling

• Members
  • 619 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:14 AM

I take his damage undefended ion frodo and then reset threat when I get to 3b

Now at that time the Chieftain of the Ringwraiths dwelt in Minas Morgul with six companions, while the second to the Chief, Khamul the Shadow of the East, abode in Dol Guldur as Sauron's Lieutenant, with one other as his messenger."  - Unfinished Tales

#22 Spurries

Spurries

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:44 AM

Ah gotcha.  Yea that kind of strategy really only would work with the super powerful Loragorn/Frodo in my mind, as if you didnt have Aragorn your threat would get pretty high very quickly, but maybe it could be done.  With my deck I think I could try Beragond with his Shield to lock down one giant and try to push through.

#23 Khamul The Easterling

Khamul The Easterling

• Members
  • 619 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:12 AM

Yeah the deck i used was Strider, Frodo, Glorf.  Starting threat of only 24, but almost the most powerfull Heroes in the game. Crazy good deck.  but yeah I got to try some other decks against this quest.  But otherwise that deck I just mentioned tottaly dominates this quest.   

Now at that time the Chieftain of the Ringwraiths dwelt in Minas Morgul with six companions, while the second to the Chief, Khamul the Shadow of the East, abode in Dol Guldur as Sauron's Lieutenant, with one other as his messenger."  - Unfinished Tales

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS