Belgium calls its banners

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Marginal0

Marginal0

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:37 AM

Just a heads-up that we're scheduling a gameday with some of the (only?) players we could find in the country. It's probably just going to be four people so far, but it's something, considering the game does not sell well in these parts (if at all). If you're from around, please consider adding yourself to the list. More people usually equals more fun!

We haven't scheduled a date yet because we're still looking for people (so you can have a say), but it'll definetely be somewhere in july already. As it looks it might even be the first week. Please state the days you are available and willing, and we'll arrange something.

#2 Mig el Pig

Mig el Pig

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:22 AM

Where's the marshalling field?

I live in ghent i play regulary with a group of mates (melee only)

#3 Marginal0

Marginal0

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:07 AM

Well, where do yoù go when the banners are called? Think about it: Brussels is the capital, so OBVIOUSLY we'll all have to assemble there. Outpost Bxl then, it's settled!

:P

No I'm just kidding, I live there so it'll be easier for me personally. But I send you a pm on 9L yesterday and so far a couple of people have answered. One is from Antwerp, one from Ghent, one from Brussels (moi), one from Mechelen. Splendid… So Brussels is kind of in the middle. Plus OP is very easy to reach - walking distance from the central station - and they have Triple Karmeliet for sale, which renders all other arguments invalid. :P

Seriously, though, there are a fair number of arguments in favor:

- Central location, easier to reach then other points of interest (OP Gent, OP A'pen)

- Walking distance to station

- The Karmeliet thing

- We DID call the banners

and last but not least:

- They 'actually' sell the GoT cards as one of the only places in the country so we can buy expansions there

Anyway, I never played so I'll be looking for some Melee fun as well. We'll sort out the eventual location at the end of the week, when all have answered the call.

#4 thorondor

thorondor

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:17 AM

there is quite a number of players in liege. drop me a line a eaglecard-AT-gmx.at and i iwll try to put you in contact with them.

#5 Marginal0

Marginal0

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:00 PM

Maybe if we're ever hosting a tourney at Brussels we'll contact them. For now it's still 'exploring the game' for the most part.

#6 Marginal0

Marginal0

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

Anyhow: we meet 7th july (this sunday) at the Outpost store in Antwerp. You're always welcome to join up!

#7 Marginal0

Marginal0

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

Just a refresh that we'll have another meeting at December 1, this time in Brussels. If the guys from Liège can make it, that'd be great. I've dropped you a mail. :)

The 2013 promo pack from FFG will be divided there too (as an added incentive :P).

Last meeting just had 4 people as a few had to cancel at the last moment. Next time we're shooting for more.

Edited by Marginal0, 30 September 2013 - 02:54 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS