Photo

The most beautiful planet on Star Wars is…

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Naglareph

Naglareph

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:59 AM

Hoth!

The Ice. I damn love the ice and the fact that there is no one on it a part from Tauntaun and wampas.

And damn it's white and all graceful.

May the Force be with you.

#22 Lickintoad

Lickintoad

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:00 AM

Hoth!

The Ice. I damn love the ice and the fact that there is no one on it a part from Tauntaun and wampas.

And damn it's white and all graceful.

Don't forget the icetrompers and the ice cats.

#23 Naglareph

Naglareph

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:34 AM

Don't forget the icetrompers and the ice cats.

Meh, juste details. =)

May the Force be with you.

#24 Stormtrooper721

Stormtrooper721

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:23 AM

Corulag!

According to wookieepedia, "the planet's population was extremely loyal to Palpatine, and its behavior was pointed out as model Imperial behavior. The capital city of Curamelle was also home to the Corulag Academy, an Imperial military academy."

It had a population of about 15 billion, looks beautiful, did lots of military research and industry, and had a Stormtrooper academy. As an Imperial loyalist, that's beautiful! 

Corulag.jpg

CorulagLand.jpg

The 731st Imperial Flight School - "The Vornskrs" - 1 TIE Advanced, 3 TIE Interceptors, 10 TIE Fighters

23 Victories, 1 Defeat, 0 Draws - 69 kills versus 46 losses

#25 BrashFink

BrashFink

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:23 PM

Advertising poster:
"Come to beautiful, swampy polluted Nal Hutta deep in Hutt Space. Hal Hutta, it's not just smelly, it's toxic."

(Paid for by the Greater Hutt Cartel, Inc & the Better Infringement Bureau of Nar Shaddaa)

Edited by BrashFink, 08 July 2013 - 12:42 PM.

#26 Daniel Anteron

Daniel Anteron

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:37 AM

For me personally there's just something about Coruscant.

Coruscant_at_night.jpg

#27 Martel

Martel

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:33 AM

Korriban.

I like the statuary.

#28 SavagePanda

SavagePanda

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

i would have to say it is ENDOR after the 2nd deathstar exploded and wiped its indigenous species out.  Oh wait that was a dream.

PLEASE . . . Don't anger the Wookie.

#29 Kallabecca

Kallabecca

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

For me personally there's just something about Coruscant.

Coruscant_at_night.jpg

Well, sure. That is a great vista. If you're one of the 0.1% that can afford to see it. For the rest, you're lucky to see the open sky above you most days let alone see to the planetary horizon. Remember, Coruscant is just one massive city with buildings piled on top of buildings. So, what you see in the vistas are just the peaks of several kilometers worth of structures.

#30 Kallabecca

Kallabecca

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:16 AM

Right now I fancy an ocean world of clear blue seas, coral reefs and tropical islands.

Sure, those are great. But those massive hurricanes that never seem to hit anything to dissipate their energy are just devastating when they come upon a city on the surface.

#31 BrashFink

BrashFink

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:46 PM

Advertising poster:
"Alderaan, its not just for anyone anymore."

(Paid for by the Department of Imperial Reclamations & Fund to Relect Emperor Palpatine)

#32 Callidon

Callidon

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

Mandalore.  Battered and a bit of a passthrough for the Mandalorians surely.  But the old girl just keeps on getting better with age.  She managed to survive multiple bombardments and at least one direct attempt at destruction...and by the Second Imperial Civil War, she's on her way toward being one of the classier dames spinning in the outer dark of the rim.

Mandalore...giving the Galaxy the finger since Mandalore the First choked out all the dinosaurs.

• Endrik Tenebris likes this

STUFF:

Edge of the Empire: Talent Trees; Force Powers; Character Sheet

#33 IG-58

IG-58

• Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

Naboo, definitely. A paradise.
Just, eh... swim in the Shallows!

#34 Hishgraphics

Hishgraphics

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:34 AM

I should compile screen shots of the gorgeous scenes that have appeared in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Rugosa, Maridun, Felucia, Wasskah, Balnab, Umbara... and all their Coruscant location designs are spectacular, especially in the fifth season.

#35 Endrik Tenebris

Endrik Tenebris

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:03 AM

Mandalore...giving the Galaxy the finger since Mandalore the First choked out all the dinosaurs.

Probably my favorite quote of all time.

FFG Star Wars RPG Content - Periodic Updates.  Species, items, and more:  https://www.dropbox....3x57/qXerqp6BHq

FFG Star Wars Mass Effect Conversion - In Progress:   https://www.dropbox....woxz/xr0nnETGK4

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS