• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Eorek

Eorek

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:29 AM

Hello!

I am looking for dedicated players for a play by post dark heresy game. 

The game will be set in the Ultima Segmentum, and the players will start at rank 3, as green acolytes just recently inducted into the inquisition. It will follow the acolyte's stories as they slowly go from knowing absolutely nothing of the horrors of the W40k universe up to being seasoned veterans of the inquisition (or probably die trying). 

The game might have some strong adult themes, violence and gore, so players must be 18+ please (preferably 20+). 

I plan on using email, skype and dropbox as the main method of communication. 

Interested players please send me a pm or an email at eorek.byrnisson@gmail.com.

#2 Brother Orpheo

Brother Orpheo

• Members
  • 539 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

What day/time, and how frequently?

=][=

#3 Eorek

Eorek

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:58 PM

We'll just post as often as we can, preferably with a minimum of 1 post every 1-2 days via email. Then, to keep the game at a good pace, I was thinking that we might meet up on a chat once in a while and move the game forward there. We would just agree upon a date and time when everyone has some time to spare for that. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS