Weekly Events in Lincoln, NE @ Hobbytown USA

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 Sparks Duh

Sparks Duh

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

Also, we are doing netrunner at Ground Zero this saturday if anyone on here wants to go. Should be fun with more players! 

#22 enrasilver

enrasilver

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

The 6th? I should be able to make that

#23 Sparks Duh

Sparks Duh

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:48 AM

Cool. I will see you, and hopefully other players, down there this Wednesday then!!

Looking forward to it!!!

#24 enrasilver

enrasilver

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:40 AM

Sounds good, see you wednesday.  The game night was originally slated to start at 6pm but I can make it earlier if you want to get a couple more games in, just let me know!

#25 Sparks Duh

Sparks Duh

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

I can be there about 530 ish, but that's probably the earliest for me to get to Lincoln.

#26 enrasilver

enrasilver

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

Sounds good, I'll plan on getting there around 5:30 then!

#27 Sparks Duh

Sparks Duh

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

Finally got all current expansions! Some twice! 

It would be great if we can get some more people at HobbyTown to play!! 

It was great seeing ya last week, David. Lemme know (at least a day before) the next time you will be at HobbyTown and we can play some more. If not, I will see you the first Saturday of Dec in Omaha! :D

#28 enrasilver

enrasilver

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

I will be at hobbytown this monday afternoon (11/25 from 1-4) for some games if you can make it down!

#29 Sparks Duh

Sparks Duh

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

Doh!

I totally didn't see your post. But there's no way I could have made it to Lincoln by 4 when I don't get off of work until 430 in Omaha... I was, in fact, in Lincoln on Monday, though. But I didn't get there til 530 for a different game. 

#30 Sparks Duh

Sparks Duh

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

Also, it may be easier for most people to follow facebook posts. 

https://www.facebook...31933210276306/

This is our group that posts for weekly tourneys and what not. It's mostly L5R players, but we post things for Netrunner as well. Just join that group and get all the announcements there. :D

#31 DarthDadaD20

DarthDadaD20

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:24 PM

HobbyTown USA Lincoln NE

We have Netrunner events scheduled every Wednesday at 5:30pm, and are part of the organized play forums on Fantasy Flight Games website.

Apparently not many people are showing up. So lets spread the word. I will try and be their tomorrow- but I have a son so its not garanted.

has anyone ever gone to this???

#32 DarthDadaD20

DarthDadaD20

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:37 PM

Alright- for Whatever reason- Hobby town straight up lied to me.

They said only a few players where showing up, and that they had OP.

When I went in today- they guy told me only two people have ever showed up....and havent been there for a long time....... 

Im a sad panda to say the least.  :(

#33 Sparks Duh

Sparks Duh

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

I went there a couple months ago and played some games with Enrasilver. But it was only us two. I don't know where all the Lincoln players are meeting up at.

I guess I will just keep playing here in Omaha.

#34 enrasilver

enrasilver

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:57 AM

Sorry I've been absent from the forum for a while, things have been crazy!  Darth Dada, if you are looking to get some games in feel free to post here or drop me an email at enrasilver@hotmail.com.  Sparks, does ground zero still have games the 1st and 3rd saturday of the month?

#35 enrasilver

enrasilver

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:59 AM

Also, In case there is interest, I currently play at Game On in Kearney, they have tourneys every sunday.  There is just a handful of players but its starting to gain momentum (fingers crossed!!!)

#36 Sparks Duh

Sparks Duh

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:05 PM

Actually, we stopped playing at Ground Zero for the time being, but we are now playing at The Game Shoppe on Saturdays now. Official start time is 4pm, but people are there much earlier.

#37 enrasilver

enrasilver

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:47 AM

If anyone is gonna be going to the Great Plains Game Convention in Lincoln from 3/14-16, I will be there and would definitely like a chance to get in some netrunner!  Post here or email me at enrasilver@hotmail.com if you will be going and we'll try and meet up to run some nets!!

• DarthDadaD20 likes this

#38 DarthDadaD20

DarthDadaD20

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:02 PM

So....was there anything going on for netrunner at the great plains convention?

I dont lurk around netrunner forums often....since. ....I never get to play. (Whats worst is I just left my gamming group....its hard for me to leave the house, and im sick of having to be around people I dont want to just so I can play games)

Wish I would have saw this post earlier. ....the only thing in this god forsaken town is magic....and I am NOT doing that again.whole life wasted on chasing cards and i cant do it anymore.

(Do I sound disgruntled??? Because I am :) )

Edited by DarthDadaD20, 27 March 2014 - 11:02 PM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS