• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 membup

membup

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:15 AM

Hi everyone,

We will be starting a weekly Wednesday group at Hobbtown USA in Lincoln, Nebraska.  We will start playing at 6pm for a couple of hours and hopefully expand from there.  

The address for the store is:

4107 Pioneer Woods Dr. Ste 108

Lincoln, NE 68506

And the phone number is:

402-434-5040

Hope to see you there!

Mike

• SabrinaHowardC likes this

#2 SabrinaHowardC

SabrinaHowardC

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:51 PM

I've been in the store several times to buy Netrunner cards since June, and nobody told me about a gaming time. Are you still playing? I'll be there on the 17th with my cards. I'm a "new" player because I've never played before, even though I've been collecting the game since it's original release by WOTC.

Please let me know if you are still playing. I really want to play this game but I've never been able to find other players, which makes me sad. It is a great looking game and the rules have never been clearer.

Thanks!

#3 enrasilver

enrasilver

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:08 AM

Rats!!  I have been previous weeks and had no one show up.  This past Wednesday I had a conflict come up:(  I am planning on being there the 24th however.  I play any chance I can get but I suffer from the same problem you do, love the game but can't find near enough people to play against!  Its a bit of a drive for me to get to the store so if you are unable to make it next week, post here or email me and let me know.  Also, my schedule is fairly open for the next week so if another day or even another time works better for you, shoot me a message.  See you on the 24th!

David

enrasilver@hotmail.com

• SabrinaHowardC likes this

#4 SabrinaHowardC

SabrinaHowardC

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:49 AM

It was fun playing with you, David. I hope to be able to come with a new deck on July 31. I feel confident enough in the game now that I can show someone else the basics of play, so hopefully I'll start drumming up interest. 

#5 enrasilver

enrasilver

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:35 PM

I always have fun teaching new people to play, the more the merrier:). Any new interest you can drum up would be great! I will see you the 31st, are you gonna be able to play more than a couple games?

#6 DarthDadaD20

DarthDadaD20

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:18 AM

Apparently Gauntlet Games has a lot of Android: Netrunner players, and are trying to establish a game night for it as well. 

I have yet to play Android Netrunner, as Mage Wars has encompassed my entire being for the past few months, but I don't think I can miss out on this game!

Just thought I would throw that out there, just in case you wanted some more options, or you are in need of some more players. 

Happy Gaming! 

#7 DarthDadaD20

DarthDadaD20

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

So....How has the turn out been so far? 

#8 enrasilver

enrasilver

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:41 AM

Turnout hasn't been very good, 2 of 3 weeks I've been the only person to show. That being said, I think the word just need to be gotten out and hopefully turnout will grow! I have to work the next two Wednesdays but am planning on being there on the 21st

#9 DarthDadaD20

DarthDadaD20

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:57 AM

Wednesday is hobby towns "Play whatever you want day" right? What are people playing that they are not playing Netrunner??? X-wing maybe?? (I would be there if I wasn't so busy on Wednesday.)

#10 DarthDadaD20

DarthDadaD20

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:58 AM

Also.....maybe you should try Gauntlet Games. The guy at the counter said that people play it there often.

Have you looked into that?

#11 enrasilver

enrasilver

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:38 AM

When I'm there on wednesday, there is usually a few people playing magic, a couple guys playing xwing or star wars lcg, and some people playing board games.  I've called Gauntlet several times and they tell that they sell quite a bit of netrunner but can't tell me a specific time that people are there playing.  Since its a bit of a drive for me, I can't just show up and hope that someone is there playing:( 

#12 chevetin

chevetin

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

Are Wednesdays the only day you can play?  I have a M-F job so weekends are the only days I could go to Lincoln as I'm stationed up at Offutt AFB.  I have not played Android but I play the Star Wars and LoTR LCGs and I'm willing to give Android a shot.  Maybe meet every other weekend type deal if you can.

#13 SabrinaHowardC

SabrinaHowardC

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:30 AM

David, tell me what day and time; you will be at Gauntlet and I will be there. I'm still out of work, so my game schedule is very flexible.

#14 LonerVamp

LonerVamp

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

I'm close enough to show up for scheduled gaming nights, but not close enough to just bop in and hope someone's there (central Iowa). Anyway, just saying there's some of us around that are looking for games as well! :)

Take it easy!

#15 enrasilver

enrasilver

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:49 AM

• Ive been out of town for a few weeks but am back now.  Would anyone be available to meet up for some games this weekend?  Sunday would work best for me but Saturday would work as well.  Post what time you would be able to make it.  I'll make sure to check this message board often over the next few days.  Also, feel free to email me at enrasilver@hotmail.com if you'd like a more sure way to get ahold of me.  It's been several weeks since I've been able to play a game and I'm starting to fiend a bit:) 

#16 Sparks Duh

Sparks Duh

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

Just curious if anyone is still playing in Lincoln. 

We have by-weekly tournaments at Ground Zero in Omaha on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month. We meet up at 6 and play til whenever. The store officially closes at 1am, but if people are still playing, it stays open. 

I'd be willing to drive to Lincoln and play as well, but I need to know if people are gonna be there playing.

Hope to see ya!

#17 enrasilver

enrasilver

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

1st and 3rd!! FML, I work those weekends and have the 2nd and 4th off!!!! I am available this Saturday if you'd like to meet up for some games. I can meet you anytime after about 1pm, however, the hobby lobby up there closes at 8pm so I would prefer an afternoon meetup so we can have time for more than just a couple games! Otherwise, it's not really worth the drive time:). If this sounds workable to you, feel free to post here or email me at enrasilver@hotmail.com

#18 Sparks Duh

Sparks Duh

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

This Saturday can't work for me, bud. Already have stuffs I need to do, but we can probably work something out some other time. 

Let me know about the wednesday nights down there. Are you guys still doing them?

#19 enrasilver

enrasilver

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

Work had kept me from making the last few Wednesdays but Michael, who set up the netrunner night, tells me there haven't been any new people in on Wednesdays:(. If there is a specific Wednesday you can make it, post here and I'll let you know if I am able to make it

#20 Sparks Duh

Sparks Duh

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

Sorry about the late reply. Work just got insane lately.

Not this Wednesday, but the next one, I should be down.  :D

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS