Photo

A Closer Look at Two More Upcoming X-Wing ™ Starships…

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Kevas

Kevas

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

Just got an email from FF today, I had asked when they were shipping restock and wave 3:

Wave 2 Star Wars ships will in fact be shipping next week en masse, with Wave 3 ships expected in August. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. 

More ships are upon us with the new ones not far behind!

Thanks and take care!

Dawson Arthur

Hobby Market Sales Associate

Fantasy Flight Games, Inc.

This was great news. I will be on vacation but by the time I get back there should be some ships waiting for me at the post.

Yea!

Edited by Kevas, 03 July 2013 - 06:03 PM.

• jetsetter likes this

#22 Digitalkiller

Digitalkiller

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:21 AM

Kevas thanks for sharing those good news with us... :lol:

----------------

In a country... far... far... away

#23 zathras23

zathras23

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:51 PM

Nice...still have time to save some cash for Wave 3

#24 Kevas

Kevas

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:51 AM

Try looking for ships at Barnes & Noble and Target and places like that.  Most game-stores are out, but some of the less frequented places have a few still

Got to pay full retail at B&N They have some but only fist wave as far as I can tell. Use the pick up in store and it works pretty well in a pinch.

#25 Kevas

Kevas

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:54 AM

Still delayed on shipping What is it with FF? THey seem to have a real winner but cant deliver any product. 

#26 Kevas

Kevas

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:56 AM

Target also has the Basic game for $30+ tax

#27 Stormtrooper721

Stormtrooper721

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:58 AM

Desperately trying to be patient! Please, PLEASE, PLEASE, FFG, just take my money! "I want th(ose) ship(s)!"

The 731st Imperial Flight School - "The Vornskrs" - 1 TIE Advanced, 3 TIE Interceptors, 10 TIE Fighters, 1 Lambda

25 Victories, 1 Defeat, 0 Draws - 76 kills versus 48 losses

#28 RodTheCid

RodTheCid

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:22 AM

well, I had a very good relation with my FLGS (little bit more than just I give him money and he feeds my hobbies) so he called me yesterday to let me know that he has now in stock A-Wings and TIE Interceptors (couldn't resist and already ask him to reserve one of each for me)

but I'm really saving my "allowance" for the B-Wings I want those really badly, don't even care if they turn out to be bad in game terms :P

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS