• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nexx

Nexx

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:26 AM

Hey everyone,

So, playing this weekend and I decided to use Beastmen (I have the conversion deck). The Master Beastman has the ability Command. In a nutshell it states "Minion monsters withing three spaces may reroll one die per attack."

Does this work for ANY minion monster and not just Beastmen?

thanks in advance. 

Nexx

#2 Nexx

Nexx

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:29 AM

Sorry… "Minion monsters within three spaces may reroll one die per attack."

#3 RagsMckay

RagsMckay

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:48 AM

Because the term "Monsters" was used, instead of "Beastmen" I would then say yes, any monster would gain the ability to reroll as long as they were within the three spaces required.

I die...A lot.

#4 Sym

Sym

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:54 AM

Yup, anything that is classified as a minion.  Keep that boss beastman safe and you can unleash all kinds of hurt.

#5 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:00 AM

You would find the antithetic parallel with minion goblins, with "coward" effect that is annulated when within some distance from any master monster (not just a master goblin).

An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered.
G. K. Chesterton

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS