Design cards, Strange Eons 3 plug-in

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 karagh

karagh

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:14 AM

Online instalation and basic usage guide: http://susurrosdelbo...range-eons.html

#42 karagh

karagh

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:00 AM

Beta 11 is up

A new version of the plugin is available in the catalog (shift+F12). Most code has been rewriten, and includes a lot of new features:

• New components and templates: Quest Sheet, Rules Card, Gift card (a new, unofficial component explained here), Promo Hero, Nightmare Quest,  box Divider, Mastery sphere
  • Better project support: user can select initial collection and encounter set. Also, component translators can store their work on the same component. All this is explained in the preferences.
  • Global text options: in the preferences menu, user can select text alignmen for the components, These setings are applied to each loaded or exported component.

I've invested a lot of time testing and working on backward compatibility, and cards should work properly, even Strange Eons 2 cards has some support. But here is some stuff you should check for old cards: Encounter Set number, collection info, collection number and copyright may not load properly.

If you find any problem report it here.

Edited by karagh, 02 December 2014 - 02:21 PM.

• The_Big_Show, Raven1015 and danpoage like this

#43 danpoage

danpoage

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:33 PM

Thanks for all of your work on this, karagh! I did want to make you aware of a bug related to the Promo hero. Every time you load a promo hero the artist, card number and any collection info (except the collection icon) are hidden on the bottom of the card. By toggling the promotional option on the template off then on again, they show up. However, even after doing this they will not export correctly. The only piece of collection-related info that is exported for promo cards is the collection icon, everything else is always left out.

• karagh likes this

Hall of Beorn

The Grey Company

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
—Oscar Wilde

#44 karagh

karagh

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 01:20 PM

Thanks for all of your work on this, karagh! I did want to make you aware of a bug related to the Promo hero. Every time you load a promo hero the artist, card number and any collection info (except the collection icon) are hidden on the bottom of the card. By toggling the promotional option on the template off then on again, they show up. However, even after doing this they will not export correctly. The only piece of collection-related info that is exported for promo cards is the collection icon, everything else is always left out.

Thanks for the report. Now I have my main PC "sick", but I'll look into it as soon as possible. You have done a beautiful batch of cards!

• danpoage and gandalfDK like this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS