Photo

Seeking players for Boulder or Northern Colorado/Wyoming Star Wars Edge of Empire RPG campaign.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Darkin

Darkin

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:29 PM

I'm looking to put together a group of players for the FFG Star Wars Edge of the Empire RPG campaign. 

Anyone from Boulder, Niwot, Longmont, Berthoud, Loveland, Fort Collins all the way up to the Wyoming territory intersted in putting together a group?  We could rotate where we play, or depending on interest just base the game out of one local game store.

#2 Exar

Exar

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:46 PM

I would be interested in playing. I am fairly new to RPGs (no one to really play with). The closest LGS to me is Atomic Goblin Games in Longmont. Hope to hear from you and get a great regular group going.

#3 themensch

themensch

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:46 AM

My group's full but I'll point new queries to this thread.  You might also try posting in the star wars rpg communities on g+, they are pretty active.

#4 Darkin

Darkin

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:57 PM

Atomic Goblin is the closest game store to me as we'll.  Actually sitting there right now for the FFG Star Wars game night they do on Wednesdays.  I played the Free RPG adventure at the store in Broomfield on Saturday for that event.  Just great rules and mechanics.

#5 Exar

Exar

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:42 PM

Crazy, I was there the Wednesday befroe last. Check your friend invites. Let's meet up and get a group going. I am ready!

#6 Darkin

Darkin

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

Okay.  Met up with Exar at the Wednesday night sessions for the FFG Star Wars LCG. 

Any more Colorado players interested in joining a group?  The book is out!  Let's get this started.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS