Time to say goodbye..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 facepalm

facepalm

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:25 PM

Well. The time has come for me to let go of this game as well as space hulk 3rd Ed.

ive held these games for years, always telling myself I would get to playing them.

between not playing either for nearly a year and also beig in a financially tight spot. I have decided to sell them off

i thought I'd post here to give you guys a chane of picking them up (especially 3rd Ed) without the mad bidding and crazy prices on eBay.

ill accept any reasonable offer for either game. I don't expect more then 15$ for death angel. However it's 3rd Ed that I am trying hardest to sell.

the game is in mint condition and has only been played a few times 

PM me if you're interested 

thanks

facepalm

#2 Starsky

Starsky

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:44 AM

Are you still looking to sell the 3rd edition?

#3 loken14

loken14

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:57 AM

id like to see a whole new box with a brand new enemy while i would love black Templar vs word bearers idk but that's a personal favorite match up because of both religious zeal maybe even let you play as csm vs the game something new.

Also i was thinking a campaign/gauntlet idea were dead teams stay dead after each mission but surving teams get war gear like +2 to saves or kill an extra nid on each hit something along those lines yea it'll be hard but challenges are always fun.  I havent played this game in nealry 2 years though so i maybe my memory is alittle hazy on how good i actually was.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS