• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 booored

booored

• Members
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:15 AM

how exactly do they get bonuses?

"People should be less concerned about whether they are being insulted and more concerned if it is the truth"

#22 IchabodtheShadow

IchabodtheShadow

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:50 AM

For example, silvan tracker heals one damage off of each silvan character who readies, which also gets boosted by Elrond. Also some cards in the deck require a character to be either silvan or noldor so it's nice to have the option of mirlonde. If you choose to use items like rivendell bow or rivendell blade, also requires noldor/silvan. Those are just some examples.

Edited by IchabodtheShadow, 19 January 2014 - 05:52 AM.

X-wing miniatures: 5 TIE/LN, 2 TIE/ADV, 3 TIE/IN, 3 TIE/SA, 2 FIRESPRAY-31, 1 Lambda-class T-4A shuttle, 2 X-Wing, 2 Y-Wing, 2 A-Wing, 2 B-Wing, 1 YT-1300, 1 HWK-290.

#23 Alex6222

Alex6222

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:34 AM

Is interesting that this deck does so good on MV. I haven't tried yet. Now with Rumil I don't think he is fit for this deck. A tactics deck with Legolas and 3x Trollshaw Scouts is the way to go so you can deal 5 damage when he enters play. You could also replace one Vilya for Tree People. Vilya is not as important as is used to be.

Now Booored regarding Mirlonde my decision was mainly thematically but she is not a dead card by any means. Her low threat and the -2 points make it that you rarely worry about your threat and you can slowly build your way. She can also defend and attack if needed.

#24 Bullroarer Took

Bullroarer Took

• Members
  • 720 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:26 AM

I went back and re-read Rumil and his ETB only works if played from the hand, so I agree that he isn't a great fit. So many of the allies get into play by other means. Still, maybe I'll try one just for theme. As for Tree People, I'm going to try two in place of Elf Stone first.
"I will not be released in the second quarter!" - Nalir the Dwarf

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS