Any players in the Knoxville, TN area?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 KnoxvilleBuckeye

KnoxvilleBuckeye

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:47 AM

I've called Organized Play and Sci-Fi City, and they say that people buy AN, but they don't play there.

So, where DO people play in Knoxville?

Michael Guenther

mguenther1272@gmail.com

"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for thou art crunchy, and taste great with ketchup."

#2 tCobra

tCobra

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:06 PM

This game looks pretty cool. Have you found people to play with? 

#3 Cigar

Cigar

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

I live just outside of Knoxville in Oak Ridge.  I collected NR for awhile but sold what i had because i didn't know anyone who played.  With that said, I'd be willing to get back in.  The game is absolutely brilliant.  It's easily one of the best competitive card games out there.

#4 4wallz

4wallz

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:36 PM

I live about two hours west of Knoxville.  I play with one friend (who is too cheap to buy his own cards lol).  But I have to order all my cards online.  Everyone here just plays Magic.  :P

#5 itherian

itherian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:58 AM

I am in the army getting out soon and moving back to Knoxville. I am a active player who would like to find a group to get together once a week to play in Knoxville. I am very active in playing in savannah GA(when army allows) and just won my first small tourney. I will be in Knoxville for a couple weeks if you all want to get together and play let me know.

#6 Oneabsolute

Oneabsolute

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:20 PM

There is also some players down here in Chattanooga. I am working on building the meta and trying to talk GameOn Chattanooga into getting the league night kits and the store championship kit.

#7 itherian

itherian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

Sorry for late reply But let me know I am only about a hour from Chattanooga would be willing to drive there to play.

Here is my Email. Itherian1@gmail.com

Edited by itherian, 22 November 2013 - 01:03 PM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS