Strange Eons Resources…. moved?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jake yet again

Jake yet again

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:56 AM

I'm trying to update a few old cards but the image resources file doesn't seem to point to the correct location in SE 3642. anybody know where the following can be found:

1. <image "res://icons/divider.png"> - The curly divider line

2. <image "res://icons/find.png"> - The magnifying glass icon

Thanks

Lovecraft Country Horror - A completely FREE Big Box expansion for Arkham Horror, exploring the minor locations of the Cthulhu Mythos. Contains: Lovecraft Country Board, 16 Investigators, 4 Ancient Ones, 16 Skills, 32 Common Items, 24 Unique Items, 10 Spells, 16 Music of Erich Zann cards, 76 Leads, 4 Allies, 32 Monsters, 24 Injuries and Madnesses, 54 Mythos Cards, 41 Outer World Encounters, 52 Location Encounters for each Neighbourhood.

#2 Thelric

Thelric

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:48 PM

Jake yet again said:

I'm trying to update a few old cards but the image resources file doesn't seem to point to the correct location in SE 3642. anybody know where the following can be found:

1.  - The curly divider line

2. - The magnifying glass icon

Thanks

Tip: in the portrait panel's file field (or the Insert Image file field), Shift+click the folder icon to open a chooser for built-in resources instead of the file chooser.

A few versions back I organized the icons into categories and deleted some old ones that haven't been used for several versions. There are several hundred icons in there and many of them had names that were no longer an accurate reflection of how they were used. After six years, it really needed a cleanup.

The divider, which is used in the about dialog, has been moved to icons/application. However, the style of the divider has changed and it might no longer be suitable for what you were using it for. Moving/changing the divider seems to have caused some trouble for a few people, and I am strongly considering restoring the old divider image at the original location (while keeping the modified divided at the new location).

There are three versions of the magnifying glass icon, icons/ui/find.png (16 px), icons/ui/find-sm.png (11 px), and icons/ui/find-lr.png (64 px).

Cheers,
Chris

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS