Jump to content



Photo

Bugs on new update


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 reborn

reborn

    Member

  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:58 AM

I played and won the Hastur game (on an Android tablet). Pretty nice and defiant. I think that's only normal because it has 2 little bugs jajajaja if not surely it'll be Hard ;)

When you play an Other World adventure supossedly you have a Doom token as a penalty but the OW adventures that I played didn't add me a single Doom token. In the same way, some adventures had monsters as a terror or as a result of winning and it didn't add me a single monster. Please check that., thanks!!!!

I begun to play the Dark Phoenix and it's really fantastic but I can't survive desert :P

Saludos

Pablo

 



#2 reborn

reborn

    Member

  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:43 PM

The support team kindly contacted me and gave me an answer. On the penalty doom token on other world adventures I simply misundertstood the rules. It didn't add me a counter because I never failed on that type of adventure.

So, don't worry!!!

Saludos

Pablo



#3 klaymen_sk

klaymen_sk

    Member

  • Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

reborn said:

In the same way, some adventures had monsters as a terror or as a result of winning and it didn't add me a single monster. Please check that., thanks!!!!

 

Didn't you complete that adventure with Kate Winthrop? She prevents monsters from appearing during her turn, even if they are a "reward" for victory or penalty for failure.

 

reborn said:

I begun to play the Dark Phoenix and it's really fantastic but I can't survive desert :P

 

It's Pharaoh. :)


"To each of us falls a task. And all the Emperor requires of us Guardsmen is that we stand in line, and we die fighting. It is what we do best: we die standing."

-General Sturnn, Cadian 412th regiment


#4 reborn

reborn

    Member

  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:01 AM

klaymen_sk said:

Didn't you complete that adventure with Kate Winthrop? She prevents monsters from appearing during her turn, even if they are a "reward" for victory or penalty for failure.

 

Hi!!! Yes, I played with Jenny, Kate and Amanda. When that happened me I was with Jenny. And I had a Midnight effect with monsters and none happened.

 

klaymen_sk said:

It's Pharaoh. :)

I know… too much comics in my life ;)






© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS