Dedicated pieces for House Arryn?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 Geldris

Geldris

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:53 PM

I have a sinking suspicion that POD expansions for A Game of Thrones Second Edition will become a yearly thing from FFG at Days of Ice and Fire.  I'd expect either a Tully expansion akin to the Arryn one, or a Winds of Winter expansion akin to Dance with Dragons (although probably including Targaryens) if Winds is out next year (fingers crossed).

Either way, I could see a nice deluxe edition going like this: Arryn pieces, Tully/Targaryen pieces, and redesigned pink cards and pieces for the "Starks" from Dance with Dragons.

#22 SF-Serbia

SF-Serbia

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

Alternately, if I were to start some kind of petition to show FFG there was a big enough fanbase to market such a product, how many people would be willing to sign it?

I'm in...

#23 Raitsling

Raitsling

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

I'm in.

#24 yingjun

yingjun

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

I would definitely buy those elements.  As it is I am going to try to create them but I am not yet sure how.

FFXIV CD Key
rs gold for sale

#25 Sikslik7

Sikslik7

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

Yes, Arryn pieces should have been included or at least have been able to buy separately. 

#26 LETRA

LETRA

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

I'm in.

#27 dzimm19

dzimm19

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:44 AM

Hey guys. I found an easy way to get the blue House Arryn pieces set made and shipped to you if you are willing to pay. The stl designs for the pieces can be found here: 

http://www.thingiver...ng:151617/#made

Ryan from makexyz is willing to print these for anyone who wants to buy them. He responds very quickly and can get them shipped to you soon after you order. The link to place an order or to ask Ryan any questions is here:

http://www.makexyz.c...b6637c&frm=smsg

#28 Greenben

Greenben

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:24 AM

TO FFG:

I would personally, and as many game fans undoubtly, have paid more to have with the POD expansion sets of card the extra tokens to have a reallistic house Arryn etc.

I believe, that you have made a mistake not taking that aspect into account, providing you already have a POD service. Why not at least expanding it to the tokens and screen protector?

I would BUY them for sure!

#29 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

I wouldn't mind some House Bolton tokens to replace the Stark ones in ADwD (perhaps new pink pieces and cards with a matching template as well if we wanna get REALLY crazy), but this is hardly a priority until official Arryn tokens and pieces become available.

#30 KoriandR

KoriandR

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:17 PM

I'm in... +1 for Arryn tokens !

#31 SFRR

SFRR

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:00 PM

I'm in... +1 for Arryn tokens !

Count me "IN" as well...another +1

(SFRR) aka Siferr Stark

#32 Doug Stark

Doug Stark

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:42 AM

And me as well!

#33 siouxlex

siouxlex

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:28 AM

I guess it is time for a real expansion to the game.

#34 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:18 PM

Duplicate post

Edited by The Professor, 08 June 2014 - 02:40 PM.

The Professor

http://crafthulhu.squarespace.com

#35 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:54 PM

Westeros Bannerman,

I've played this game only a few times, but it's really well-balanced. While I don't see a need to add yet another House, I am appealing to those out there with both artistic skills and an entrepreneur spirit. As someone who has run two successful Kickstarter projects, I would love to see someone embrace this idea beyond merely adding a "+1" to these posts.

Cheers,
Joe

Edited by The Professor, 09 June 2014 - 02:45 PM.

The Professor

#36 Formidable

Formidable

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:28 PM

Hello everyone,

I decided to buy the game again to make myself house Arryn. If you want you may buy a set of home painted Arryn pieces, and home made house cards and order tokens. I got all the disigns from the internet, printed them in high quality at a copyshop and glued them on original house cards. I made everything this way; housecards, order tokens, victory track stronghold, supply track barrol, powertokens, home screen with start position, and fiefdom-, kingscourt- and irontrone track icons. Let me know!

• The Professor likes this

#37 SFRR

SFRR

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:38 AM

I would be interested in Arryn pieces and a rule set to turn the game into a 7 player match.

"+1"

(SFRR) aka Siferr Stark

#38 Villager Assassin

Villager Assassin

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:16 AM

Yay! (sarcasm) House Arryn! Let's breast feed our children till their 6! YEAH!

I'm sure I'll think of something funny.

#39 Villager Assassin

Villager Assassin

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:16 AM

Yes I think it would be good for House Arryn pieces though

I'm sure I'll think of something funny.

#40 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:42 AM

Formidable,

Good for you ~ you could take it to the next level by designing more professional-looking pieces and providing them to a wider population.  Shot me a note if you care to chat about it. 

Cheers,

Joe

The Professor

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS