Photo

New Custom made Character I made for Talisman, Wheel of Time character Rand. Please let me know if you think he is to powerful.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BlueHawks206

BlueHawks206

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:49 AM

I gave him the power to reroll each time you make a roll but you can only reroll once. This wont use up your fate. 

And he can use Balefire at craft level 8. 

#2 Spectrum

Spectrum

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

If i'm not mistaken, the Sage has already the ability of re-rolling one time per turn without using up a fate point.

What exactly does the balefire ability do?

#3 BlueHawks206

BlueHawks206

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

Before combat begins in either battle or psychic combat  you may use Balefire. If it works you kill the enemy but can’t take him or it as a trophy. 

#4 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,604 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:09 AM

Is this "Balefire" an existing card in one of th Talisman expansions, or is this a new ability you're making up to go along with the character?

I'm not generally fond of "auto-kill" abilities, especially in a game that can (depending on players) rely on PvP.  But at least you aren't gaining any XP/reward for pushing the big red button.

PS: The title of this thread is longer than your OP.  I'm just sayin' is all. =P

#5 Foreshadow

Foreshadow

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:33 AM

I created a Jester once that had the ability to add or substract 1 from any die roll. If you go with the character you designed, you could use that as an alternative to the re-roll any die once.

If you want to limit the ability I mentioned, make them spend a Fate to use it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS