• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 benhanses

benhanses

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:25 AM

richsabre said:

there was some talk over on the rules forum so i just wanted to point out (incase some hadnt seen it) that the tower guard works with song card…..i asked about good meal and songs and caleb said that songs work fine so the same applies for him

also….i thought the harbour master was a female? ;)

Good news about the songs/spheres then!  (makes sense since it doesn't appear that his game text cites "printed" spheres.

I hadn't seen the pictures of the new cards prior to posting my thoughts about the card… lol

"... but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend...."       -Faramir, The Lord of the Rings, Book IV, The Window of the West)

"Since it is so likely that children will meet cruel enemies, let them at least have heard of brave knights and heroic courage."     - C.S. Lewis

#62 Spurries

Spurries

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

SiCK_Boy said:

Sadly, I cannot tell you that for the simple reason that I haven't played the scenario yet. In fact, I haven't played any scenarios released after Foundations of Stones, even though I've kept buying expansions as they came out. I only restarted playing recently and I've been trying updated decks against the earlier scenarios. I haven't seen a lot of demand for spoiled encounter / quest cards, so I'm not sure it's needed. If you have specific questions, I can answer them, but I think I gave a good overview of the quest earlier in this post already.

I have not played either(will tomorrow) but there is a mechanic where insetad of damage in the 3rd card(siege) you place progress on the enemy.  Then when the progress token equals the enmies hit points, you put the enemy in the vistory display and the progress on the quest.  This can help with bad siege decks.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS