South Shore Mass Players

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jorah

Jorah

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:58 AM

Anyone interested in starting a league? The closest store I have found is in Boston and I'm not able to make that trek every week. I'd be willing to get everything set up for a location and what not as long as I can find some interested people. Let me know here or message me.

Thanks,

Matt

#2 Jorah

Jorah

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:36 AM

Rivendell Books and Games in Rehoboth is doing an open board game night on June 11th(they do one on the 2nd Tuesday of the month). If anyone is interested in learning how to play, I will bring my core decks to teach you.

Thanks,

Matt

#3 Jorah

Jorah

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:18 PM

Anyone?

#4 Jorah

Jorah

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:56 AM

Friendly Neighborhood Comics in Bellingham is hosting a bi weekly league. We are looking for more people to join. We have a season one game night kit and are hoping to get a season 2 one to add to the prize pool. Our next meet up is on August 30th from 630-930.

Edited by Jorah, 19 August 2013 - 06:56 AM.

#5 Jorah

Jorah

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:29 AM

Rivendell Books and Games in Rehoboth has offered to host Netrunner game nights. We don't have a day set up yet so if your interested let me know so we can work out what's best for everyone.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS