Any SE Michigan games?

• Please log in to reply
1465 replies to this topic

#1461 mlbrogueone

mlbrogueone

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 11:24 AM

Have fun at Eternal Games tonight people!

I am committed to a date night tonight so I'll be missing the tournament.  I'll be at the store most of the day tomorrow running a Star Wars Age of Rebellion RPG adventure, that pretty much ate up my one free day at the store this week.

In case you're curious, the RPG is pretty much Dungeons and Dragons for Star Wars.  If anyone is interested we will be signing people up at noon on Saturday with the event to start at 1 PM.

Here is an article on the event:

http://www.fantasyfl...s.asp?eidn=4927

Edited by mlbrogueone, 26 September 2014 - 11:25 AM.

#1462 phild0

phild0

• Members
  • 651 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 04:41 PM

Traffic is bad, but I'll be at Eternal by 7.

#1463 Basementcuts

Basementcuts

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:57 PM

just because Gminor7 and I haven't made these Friday tourney's don't think we fell off. MLB caught me scooping rebel aces today. I'll be back soon!
  • tigayo likes this

#1464 tigayo

tigayo

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:34 PM

Heads up to everyone! Friday the 3rd of October at Eternal will be a standard 100 point tournament, 5$ entry and the very last summer kit they have will be the prize...hear that Matt?!

Also Friday October 10th will be a 100 point tournament at Eternal with a 10$ entry fee for the Outrider and the Decimator! Mark your calenders and prep your squadrons!

1 Falcon, 1 Outrider, 4 B-Wings, 4 X-Wings, 2 E-Wings, 4 Z-95's, 3 A-Wing's, 1 Y-Wing, 1 HWK-290, 1 CR-90 Corvette, 1 GR-75

#1465 mlbrogueone

mlbrogueone

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:16 AM

Heads up to everyone! Friday the 3rd of October at Eternal will be a standard 100 point tournament, 5$ entry and the very last summer kit they have will be the prize...hear that Matt?!

Also Friday October 10th will be a 100 point tournament at Eternal with a 10$ entry fee for the Outrider and the Decimator! Mark your calenders and prep your squadrons!

I'll actually be at this one.  Sad thing is I had given up hope on winning a Biggs and bomb token and just bought one on eBay last night.  I suppose if I win I can sell the eBay ones and keep the tournament ones.

#1466 Archangel359

Archangel359

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 07:51 AM

We are looking for X-Wing players that think they have got the right stuff.   Warriors 3 Comics and Games in Wayne is hosting an X-Wing tournament on Sunday, Oct 12th, 2014. 

The cost to enter is $10.  The top two players will receive the new Rebel Aces expansion, with an additional prize for first place.  There will be participation gifts and more ship prizes as attendance allows.

This will be a 4 round Swiss-style tournament.  All ships through Wave 4 are legal for this tournament (no Rebel Aces or Wave 5.)  Bring 3 copies of your favorite 100 point list and prepare to fly against the best pilots in the galaxy.   

Registration starts at 1:30.  We go skids up at 2pm promptly, so don’t be late!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS