Any SE Michigan games?

• Please log in to reply
1354 replies to this topic

#661 gminor7

gminor7

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:54 PM

I don't know, I'll call and ask.  I know fridays is MTG and Saturdays is Warhammer. The rest of the week is open gaming. 

#662 Khyros

Khyros

• Members
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:01 AM

Gosh darly!  It's almost Thursday again!  I'm in for tomorrow, Johdo I'm assuming you're out?  What about everyone else?  Though for the record, tomorrow I want to run 100 point games, that 300pt game was a bit much to do back to back weeks.  

Also, I'm thinking that I should organize a weekend tourney here in April.  I'm thinking about running it as an escalation tourney (fyi, as usual, if anyone needs to borrow something, just let me know)!  But before I talk about setting up a date with RIW, what weekends work well for ya'll?

The fleet:  

Spoiler

#663 MrHello

MrHello

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:40 PM

I should be there tomorrow.

#664 Johdo

Johdo

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:49 PM

Gosh darly!  It's almost Thursday again!  I'm in for tomorrow, Johdo I'm assuming you're out?  What about everyone else?  Though for the record, tomorrow I want to run 100 point games, that 300pt game was a bit much to do back to back weeks.  

Also, I'm thinking that I should organize a weekend tourney here in April.  I'm thinking about running it as an escalation tourney (fyi, as usual, if anyone needs to borrow something, just let me know)!  But before I talk about setting up a date with RIW, what weekends work well for ya'll?

Tomorrow for me is still a possibility, but it would be a last minute decision.  So while i don't want to officially commit, there is a chance i may get there.  Here's hoping baby is in a good mood tomorrow!

As for the tourney, if i know in advance when and where, i have a good chance of making that.

Here's to hoping on getting some flying in tomorrow.  My Imperial Aces are getting antsy...

• Khyros likes this

My Current Fleet...

Spoiler

For a list of SE MI games = http://community.fan...games/?p=795971

#665 Khyros

Khyros

• Members
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:53 PM

Tomorrow for me is still a possibility, but it would be a last minute decision.  So while i don't want to officially commit, there is a chance i may get there.  Here's hoping baby is in a good mood tomorrow!

As for the tourney, if i know in advance when and where, i have a good chance of making that.

Here's to hoping on getting some flying in tomorrow.  My Imperial Aces are getting antsy...

Sweet!  Is there anything in particular you want to fly against?  Seeing as you haven't played in a month, and won't play for another month (=P) I figured I'd offer to run any list you want to fly against.

• Johdo likes this

The fleet:  

Spoiler

#666 Johdo

Johdo

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

As a wise man once said, " I don't know, fly casual. "

My Current Fleet...

Spoiler

#667 mlbrogueone

mlbrogueone

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:51 AM

Good luck guys, I won't be there tonight.  I hope you have a great time.

#668 Johdo

Johdo

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:35 PM

Game on bytches! See you in a few

Edited by Johdo, 27 March 2014 - 02:36 PM.

• Khyros likes this

My Current Fleet...

Spoiler

#669 Khyros

Khyros

• Members
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:32 PM

MrHello... Can you please post details regarding Flat Land Games tourney?  I looked at their calendar, and nothing is showing up for April, and nothing is posted to their FB.

The fleet:  

Spoiler

#670 EternalGames

EternalGames

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:06 PM

Hi guys,

We just opened a store in Warren, MI and we're looking to start X-Wing tournaments.  We have about 2400 sq.ft of play area so there's more than enough room to play comfortably.  We're mainly a Magic: The Gathering store but are trying to hold tournaments for X-Wing, Netrunner, A Game of Thrones and Heroclix.  Check us out at https://www.facebook.../eternalgamesmi

Our address and contact information is:

Eternal Games
26051 Hoover Rd
Warren, MI 48089
(586) MTG-GAME [684-4263]

We look forward to seeing you!

• Johdo, FriendFive and phild0 like this

#671 MrHello

MrHello

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:45 PM

MrHello... Can you please post details regarding Flat Land Games tourney?  I looked at their calendar, and nothing is showing up for April, and nothing is posted to their FB.

On FB they're saying game day, though I thought I heard tourney when I called. I'm meeting with them on Monday about running a demo, and I'll post the details then. What I'm sure of for "game day" is it's $5 entry with a kit as the prize.
  • Johdo likes this

#672 DesignerNinja

DesignerNinja

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:52 AM

Is Wednesday happening at GOB this week? 

#673 mlbrogueone

mlbrogueone

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:56 AM

I'll be there...

#674 Johdo

Johdo

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:26 AM

Hi guys,

We just opened a store in Warren, MI and we're looking to start X-Wing tournaments.  We have about 2400 sq.ft of play area so there's more than enough room to play comfortably.  We're mainly a Magic: The Gathering store but are trying to hold tournaments for X-Wing, Netrunner, A Game of Thrones and Heroclix.  Check us out at https://www.facebook.../eternalgamesmi

Our address and contact information is:

Eternal Games
26051 Hoover Rd
Warren, MI 48089
(586) MTG-GAME [684-4263]

We look forward to seeing you!

Do you have an "official" day for X-wing play?  If you do, i can update the first post in this thread that has all of the other locations listed.

My Current Fleet...

Spoiler

#675 Johdo

Johdo

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:30 AM

Can anyone provide the particulars for GOB?  i would like to add it to the first page.

Thanks.

My Current Fleet...

Spoiler

#676 mlbrogueone

mlbrogueone

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:37 AM

GOB Retail's info:

28736 John R Road (South of 12 mile)

Madison Heights, MI 48071

248-430-4980

• Johdo likes this

#677 Johdo

Johdo

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:39 AM

GOB Retail's info:

28736 John R Road (South of 12 mile)

Madison Heights, MI 48071

248-430-4980

Thanks.  do you know if they have a designated day for X-Wing play?

My Current Fleet...

Spoiler

#678 mlbrogueone

mlbrogueone

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:13 AM

They do not have a regularly designated night for play, sadly...

• Johdo likes this

#679 gminor7

gminor7

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:03 PM

I'll be at GOB. We can probably ask about making it a regular event. If enough of us can commit to going weekly.

#680 phild0

phild0

• Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:24 PM

Do people show up to Gamer's Sanctuary in Flint, MI on Monday nights, 6pm? Idk if I will try tonight, but next week has prospects.

Edited by phild0, 31 March 2014 - 02:25 PM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS