Jump to content



Photo

Any SE Michigan games?


  • Please log in to reply
1554 replies to this topic

#21 Johdo

Johdo

    Member

  • Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:47 AM

Starkskettle said:

Alright, which one of you raided the stash at the 14 and Ryan 7-11? 

 

Depends…what was in the stash that we raided?


My Current Fleet...

Spoiler

For a list of SE MI games = http://community.fan...games/?p=795971


#22 RockSoldier

RockSoldier

    Member

  • Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

the 26th is actually Sunday.  But unfortunitely my father was taken to the hospital yesterday and is ICU with blood clots, so I have no idea if I will be free or not on Sunday, so don't count on me.  damn, am I ever going to play this game!   lol      I really hope we can start a group to play on at least a somewhat regular basis.   does anyone play (or want to play) the Star Wars LCG too?   Im in the same boat for that too (looking for people to play with).



#23 ViperLSS

ViperLSS

    Member

  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:49 PM

Well people I will be there today at 2pm. Look for the the guy in the black Viper shirt.



#24 RockSoldier

RockSoldier

    Member

  • Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:38 AM

Viper and I were there and played a game.  There were a number of people who stopped to look at the game and said they were either thinking about playing or know other people who were playing and said they would tell them about us.  we were thinking of starting a bi-weekly gaming night(day).



#25 ViperLSS

ViperLSS

    Member

  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

RockSoldier said:

Viper and I were there and played a game.  There were a number of people who stopped to look at the game and said they were either thinking about playing or know other people who were playing and said they would tell them about us.  we were thinking of starting a bi-weekly gaming night(day).

 

We just played with the ships from a single core set. No damage or upgrade cards. Just to keep it simple.  So the next day is set for June 9th. We will start out with a bi-weekly time until we get enough people comming that want to go more offten.



#26 Portage

Portage

    Member

  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:42 AM

I would like to join you guys on June 9



#27 Johdo

Johdo

    Member

  • Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:14 AM

I'm gonna try to make it on the 9th as well.

Where is the game being held at?


My Current Fleet...

Spoiler

For a list of SE MI games = http://community.fan...games/?p=795971


#28 ViperLSS

ViperLSS

    Member

  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:44 AM

Johdo said:

I'm gonna try to make it on the 9th as well.

Where is the game being held at?

 

June 9th @ 3pm. The place is called Pop's. Here is the Facebook page. Their number and address can be found there.

 

https://www.facebook...gaming/page_map



#29 RockSoldier

RockSoldier

    Member

  • Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

Count me in as well.   I will put up a message on the Pop Facebook page about it too.



#30 Johdo

Johdo

    Member

  • Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:38 AM

ViperLSS said:

Johdo said:

 

I'm gonna try to make it on the 9th as well.

Where is the game being held at?

 

 

 

June 9th @ 3pm. The place is called Pop's. Here is the Facebook page. Their number and address can be found there.

 

https://www.facebook...gaming/page_map

 

Ahh ok, i see it now.  Whew…that's a decent drive from the house.  Should be able to make it though.  Something changes i'll post it.


My Current Fleet...

Spoiler

For a list of SE MI games = http://community.fan...games/?p=795971


#31 Whaler8

Whaler8

    Member

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:07 AM

Hey guys, I'm starkskettle's buddy.  I'd like to join you guys sometime as well but am not available on the 9th.  I will keep an eye out for the next time you guys get together and hopefully I can join.  



#32 RockSoldier

RockSoldier

    Member

  • Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:49 AM

this is great.  looks like we have the start of a group and possible leage here    :)



#33 ViperLSS

ViperLSS

    Member

  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

Whaler8 said:

Hey guys, I'm starkskettle's buddy.  I'd like to join you guys sometime as well but am not available on the 9th.  I will keep an eye out for the next time you guys get together and hopefully I can join.  

 

Right now we are gonig to have them every other week. So if you can't make the June 9th game the next one will be on June 16th. Same time.

 



#34 Johdo

Johdo

    Member

  • Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

ViperLSS said:

Whaler8 said:

 

Hey guys, I'm starkskettle's buddy.  I'd like to join you guys sometime as well but am not available on the 9th.  I will keep an eye out for the next time you guys get together and hopefully I can join.  

 

 

 

Right now we are gonig to have them every other week. So if you can't make the June 9th game the next one will be on June 16th. Same time.

 

Wouldn't every other week make it the 23rd…or will every other week begin on the 16th?


My Current Fleet...

Spoiler

For a list of SE MI games = http://community.fan...games/?p=795971


#35 Starkskettle

Starkskettle

    Member

  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:11 AM

16th would be out anyway. Father's Day and all.

I will see what I can do about the 9th. I just got my Plano case so my fleet is now mobile. :)



#36 Whaler8

Whaler8

    Member

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:42 AM

Indeed Fathers Day would be out for me as well.  But June 23rd would likely work out well for me though.



#37 ViperLSS

ViperLSS

    Member

  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:57 AM

Johdo said:

ViperLSS said:

 

Whaler8 said:

 

Hey guys, I'm starkskettle's buddy.  I'd like to join you guys sometime as well but am not available on the 9th.  I will keep an eye out for the next time you guys get together and hopefully I can join.  

 

 

 

Right now we are gonig to have them every other week. So if you can't make the June 9th game the next one will be on June 16th. Same time.

 

 

 

Wouldn't every other week make it the 23rd…or will every other week begin on the 16th?

 

Fine FINE! I did the math wrong. June 23rd it is then. I'm going to have to work to get free that day. It's the wife's birthday. I;m sure I can pull it off.



#38 Johdo

Johdo

    Member

  • Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

ViperLSS said:

Johdo said:

 

ViperLSS said:

 

Whaler8 said:

 

Hey guys, I'm starkskettle's buddy.  I'd like to join you guys sometime as well but am not available on the 9th.  I will keep an eye out for the next time you guys get together and hopefully I can join.  

 

 

 

Right now we are gonig to have them every other week. So if you can't make the June 9th game the next one will be on June 16th. Same time.

 

 

 

Wouldn't every other week make it the 23rd…or will every other week begin on the 16th?

 

 

 

Fine FINE! I did the math wrong. June 23rd it is then. I'm going to have to work to get free that day. It's the wife's birthday. I;m sure I can pull it off.

Lol, no worries.  Just wanted to make sure we all on the same page.


My Current Fleet...

Spoiler

For a list of SE MI games = http://community.fan...games/?p=795971


#39 Portage

Portage

    Member

  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:50 AM

I’m not going to make it on June 9. I map quest Pops and it is 2:45 one-way for a total of 5:30 total driving. If you guys move farther west (Lansing or Ann Arbor) one week let me know and I will join up with you.



#40 RockSoldier

RockSoldier

    Member

  • Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:31 AM

yea, thats a long way.  Look for a thread on here about people looking for others in western Michigan.  I know there was one, but can't remember if it was for X-Wing or the LCG.






© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS