Books binding quality

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Drachdhar

Drachdhar

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:14 PM

Own Core books, and lots of supplements, for DH, RT, DW and BC(and Star Wars as well)... Only the BC one is coming undone. Although asking for a new copy from FFG would be kinda silly, unless they feel like shipping it across the pond.

#22 Keffisch

Keffisch

• Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:16 AM

That is what they did for me and I must say, their customer service is nothing short of stellar.

• Drachdhar likes this

#23 Runer60000

Runer60000

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

Might as well throw in my own experience. Got my copy of BC and had the binding start to come apart on the same day(It was just sitting on my desk while I flipped through the pages, I try to be careful with books  ;) ).

#24 Cail

Cail

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:14 AM

My DH book is on the verge, but its the original BI release so its kind of expected given its nearly 7 years old and has seen more play time than any of my other books. I want to buy an FFG one for actual play, so I can keep the BI one as a collectors item.

Edited by Cail, 01 April 2014 - 06:15 AM.

• Intellect is the Understanding of Knowledge.
  • Sentience is the Basest Form of Intellect.
  • Understanding is the True Path to Comprehension.
  • Comprehension is the Key to all Things

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS