Upcoming Squads (w/ Advanced Torps)

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 ForceM

ForceM

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

Well in fact the B-Wing also has an autoblaster with it, a short ranged, shotgun-like weapon as i suppose. It is possible that this weapon is rather meant for other ships that can have cannons but there is no real candidate for it as the shuttle will be probably the least manoeuvrable ship there is and the slave is not exactly a real dogfighter either with its huge base… I guess it could well be the B-Wing it is intended for.

I mean it is pretty clear the B-Wing will not have an interceptor-like dial but i bet it will have more possibilities (even if some will be red manoeuvers) than a Y-Wing. Also i don't know if a fighter at that price without a turret option is really okay if he has a bad manoeuver dial. For what would we pay all those points if the ship gets shut down hard by anything manoeuvrable hugging it, while it is defenseless for it's dial. If it was somewhat cheaper i would agree with you that it would be rather sluggish, but like this it might be a competent albeit slow dogfighter…

#22 Nemuril

Nemuril

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

Set up your B-wings like Blue Squadron in the Battle of Endor: they do they heavy hitting while A-wings provide fighter support.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS